Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What's the craziest thing that has happened to you while on.........

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
VACATION?!?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
curvygurl1912
by Renee on May. 19, 2014 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Sex, drugs and rock n roll, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2014 at 8:00 AM

BUMP!

lillettemomma
by on May. 19, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Craziest thing ummm would probably be I was about 10 and my cousins and I had to go down to our private beach and pick up all the money and jewelry and what not our mothers had left everywhere the night before.... apparently they had a little too much to drink at the bar and decided to go skinny dipping.....but didn't undress until they were already in the water lol......don't worry us kids were well taken care of by my dad and uncle while the moms were out.....
BibliophileMom
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Hmm well my ex bf and I and his brother when we were about 18/19 went down to Naples, FL to visit his uncle. The water is very clear on the gulf side. We went to a semi private beach but it had a pier. We walked to the end of the pier and saw there was a pretty good sized sand barge at the end of it.
Our dumbasses decided it would be a cool idea to swim out to it.....it was at least a football field and half out but we were good swimmers and figured we could rest when we got out there. Welllll I'm 4'11 and my bf was 6'2. When we got out to the barge SURPRISE SURPRISE, our feet didn't touch. Lol so we were pretty exhausted but had to swim back. It was close I will say, we almost didn't make it. The second he could touch again, I just got on his back and we rested a little bit but man was that stupid....
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2014 at 11:28 AM

I got lost once when I was a kid, around age 7 or so. My family went to Myrtle Beach and my stepmom sent me up to the hotel room to get the sunscreen she forgot. I got lost because I forgot the room number on my way, and one of the maids at the hotel found me and helped me find my parents. I still remember her...her name was Millie and she was super nice to me. I was lucky she found me, things could have ended a lot worse.

CGM2012
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2014 at 11:29 AM

We were on our way to catch our flight at the Newark airport when their transportation thing (the thing that takes you from one part of the airport the other)  broke down. We missed our flight, and had to stay the night in some crummy hotel.

We dont go on many vacations, so we dont have many opportunities for crazy things to happen.

zeenah
by Zarah on May. 19, 2014 at 11:29 AM

This will be my first time this week. We didn't vacation with my parents as a kid.

Big sister to be!

mary716
by on May. 19, 2014 at 11:30 AM
A fox chased me down for pretzels
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 19, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Last summer while we were staying in our cabin up North we woke up around 2:30am to a shit load of racket on the front porch. It seriously sounded like someone drove a truck through the (screened in) porch! DH flipped on the outside light and then yelled for me to get the kids and get by the back door. There was a (estimated) 600lb mama black bear who broke through the screen and couldn't find her way back out!

Previously we had bears in the yard and trees and watched them swim in the lake but we have never hadone IN the cabin!
mom2_2542
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2014 at 11:35 AM
I came home pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN