Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thank goodness you're dead

Posted by on May. 19, 2014 at 10:04 AM
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this
So embarrassingly I'll admit I have a bad uncle. This man is the definition of evil. He sexually assaulted many many women and children. We don't truly know how many. He's been to prison but always gets out. His mom used to beg the judge to keep him. If he didn't sexually assault you he physically abused you. Wife kids didn't matter. We're pretty sure he's responsible for a few murders but this was never proven. Anyways, we just found out today he's dead. He's been dead about a week but they had to track down his family because everyone disowned him. If you were nice to him he'd sh*t on you. From what I hear he was an evil child too. None of the family is honestly upset about his death. We're relieved his victims past and present and future can live without fear.
by on May. 19, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mary716
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I say good riddance! Are you all having a funeral or just saying eff it?
kdjdod081013
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Omg. Yeah I think I would be relieved too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Yikes
ER-momma
by LintLicker on May. 19, 2014 at 10:08 AM
3 moms liked this
We're discussing it now. We think the funeral will pretty much be a bash fest. But no one wants to pay for him to be cremated. His ex wife suggests dumping him in the woods but that's unlikely to happen

Quoting mary716: I say good riddance! Are you all having a funeral or just saying eff it?
Toonkasmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:09 AM
To hell with him then.
incogNinja
by Whofflé on May. 19, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Yeah sometimes it's just a relief
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2014 at 10:09 AM
Donate his body?

Quoting ER-momma: We're discussing it now. We think the funeral will pretty much be a bash fest. But no one wants to pay for him to be cremated. His ex wife suggests dumping him in the woods but that's unlikely to happen

Quoting mary716: I say good riddance! Are you all having a funeral or just saying eff it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 19, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Cremations are generally cheaper than a funeral.

Quoting ER-momma: We're discussing it now. We think the funeral will pretty much be a bash fest. But no one wants to pay for him to be cremated. His ex wife suggests dumping him in the woods but that's unlikely to happen

mary716
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Ok lol I see

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on May. 19, 2014 at 10:10 AM

If no one claims the body, he'll end up in a potter's field.....not really a tragedy in this case.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)