Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what a frikkin prude!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
1 mom liked this
So my husband and his coworkers were standing around talking and BJs come up, my hubby says "I either get one before bed, or I wake up to one"

That's true, I love doing it, my husband never "expects" it of me, and has never lost appreciation for it.
I do it because I love doing it. Either it's foreplay and we'll have great sex or I just finish him that way, doesn't matter to me.

His coworkers said they didn't believe him.... so he called me and thanked me for his BJ this morning, so I was like "I give you one every morning, and you're just now calling to say thanks? Lol, you're very welcome my dear, hurry home so we can have a quickie on your lunch"

Now mind you, I didn't know I was on speaker, and all his coworkers were like "what the actual fuck?! How in the hell did you find a chick like that?! Damn! Lucky bastard!" Ect ect
To which I started laughing hysterically! My hubby says "and now that I'm king of the office... lol"

His buddies say they are lucky to get one a couple times a month, or on birthdays lol

What nice stuff do you do just cuz you like doing it?

I also make his coffee every morning.
A cup for at home with me, and one to go.

(The title is for attention, if you don't give your man BJs, you're not a prude and I don't care either way lol)
Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
L202M
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate fake titles.

my2kids0506
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:14 AM
We have sex most mornings and most nights but he is not a huge fan of blow jobs and he cannot cum from one. He has never been able to with anyone. I would give him more if he could
mary716
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:15 AM
I havent had any since the day of my surgery and I am getting upset lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Well then you're a frikkin prude with no sense of humor. I just don't want any one with a "medical reason" to bitch me or about how they'd "love to give their man BJs but can't" and justify why they are not prudes. I honestly don't care what you do in your bedroom.
This was about what nice things you do for your SO just because you like doing them.

Quoting L202M:

I hate fake titles.

corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:17 AM
3 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 19, 2014 at 10:17 AM
6 moms liked this
I don't talk about my bedroom life with other people. That's a secret between me and dh. It's special. Not to be shared.
zeenah
by Zarah on May. 19, 2014 at 10:18 AM
I do that too. I enjoy doing it and he enjoys it too. I'm a lot different from women he's dated in the past that's kind of why he waited forever to get married to anyone else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2014 at 10:19 AM
:( hmm.. my hubby is the first/only person I've ever gone down on, now I'm obsessed lol. Sometimes he can't cum, but I think he uses that as an excuse to fuck lol

Quoting my2kids0506: We have sex most mornings and most nights but he is not a huge fan of blow jobs and he cannot cum from one. He has never been able to with anyone. I would give him more if he could
TippyD
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:19 AM

:)lol.. 

L202M
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:20 AM

WTF?

What does this have to do with your stupid title? 

and I do have a sense of humor...when something is funny.

Quoting Anonymous: Well then you're a frikkin prude with no sense of humor. I just don't want any one with a "medical reason" to bitch me or about how they'd "love to give their man BJs but can't" and justify why they are not prudes. I honestly don't care what you do in your bedroom. This was about what nice things you do for your SO just because you like doing them.
Quoting L202M:

I hate fake titles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)