Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

facial tats on teens? crazy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
Okay so no big deal if you allow your teen to get a tattoo. But this boy my daughter's friend is dating looks ridiculous. When they come over to hang around in my living room, the looks of him makes me shudder.

would you allow your teen to get a facial tattoo?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 19, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Nopppeeee. I would, however, allow a small and tasteful tattoo on a discreet part of her body if I approved of the design and artist. My mum let me get classic nautical stars at 15 and it's a decade later and I still love them and what they represent for me,. :)

photo funny-gif-Batman-eating-little-pony_zpse1d422bf.gif
AVE SATANAS!
GarysGirl85
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:51 AM
No and I would be upset if one of my sons got a facial tattoo and they are all now in their twenties.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 19, 2014 at 10:52 AM

No. . .but I won't let my teen get any tattoos (well I mean once they reach the legal age they can but I won't sign for anything)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2014 at 10:52 AM
what's this boy has is in no way a tasteful tattoo. he has a cross on one side of his eye and on the other side he has tears, a star and something else that I'm not sure of. He looks like he's been in jail

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Nopppeeee. I would, however, allow a small and tasteful tattoo on a discreet part of her body if I approved of the design and artist. My mum let me get classic nautical stars at 15 and it's a decade later and I still love them and what they represent for me,. :)

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on May. 19, 2014 at 10:54 AM

lmao...what a doucher. if he ever DOES go to prison and it's learned he didn't earn the teardrops...well...he'll be in a world of pain :x

Quoting Anonymous: what's this boy has is in no way a tasteful tattoo. he has a cross on one side of his eye and on the other side he has tears, a star and something else that I'm not sure of. He looks like he's been in jail

photo funny-gif-Batman-eating-little-pony_zpse1d422bf.gif
AVE SATANAS!
TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:54 AM

I would never allow my child to get any tattoo....I'm certainly not signing for them to get one before 18.  I hope my children maintain the common sense to never get a facial tattoo at any age.

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Are the tears at the corner of his eye? I have heard that that can mean he has killed a person. A tear for each murder. There might not be truth to that in his case, maybe he's just a poser. Either way he's not the kind of person I'd want my child around.

Quoting Anonymous: what's this boy has is in no way a tasteful tattoo. he has a cross on one side of his eye and on the other side he has tears, a star and something else that I'm not sure of. He looks like he's been in jail
Quoting OwlNuggets:

ame85
by Chemistry cat on May. 19, 2014 at 10:55 AM
No. Maybe a small wrist or ankle tattoo, but facial tats are gross to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Mobile Photo

Quoting nerdymom28:

Are the tears at the corner of his eye? I have heard that that can mean he has killed a person. A tear for each murder. There might not be truth to that in his case, maybe he's just a poser. Either way he's not the kind of person I'd want my child around.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:57 AM

lmao that looks more like a semicolon than anything else!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Quoting nerdymom28:

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)