Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

facial tats on teens? crazy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Okay so no big deal if you allow your teen to get a tattoo. But this boy my daughter's friend is dating looks ridiculous. When they come over to hang around in my living room, the looks of him makes me shudder.

would you allow your teen to get a facial tattoo?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
Shadowed_Star
by Neko‚̧Wolf on May. 19, 2014 at 10:57 AM
I have no issue if dd wants to get 1-2 small face piercings as a teen (lip nose eyebrow) because those can be removed when she gets bored with them. Face tattoo never
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 19, 2014 at 10:58 AM

that is a gang tatto if its a tear drop

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on May. 19, 2014 at 10:58 AM
*face palm*

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Quoting nerdymom28:

Are the tears at the corner of his eye? I have heard that that can mean he has killed a person. A tear for each murder. There might not be truth to that in his case, maybe he's just a poser. Either way he's not the kind of person I'd want my child around.

Quoting Anonymous: what's this boy has is in no way a tasteful tattoo. he has a cross on one side of his eye and on the other side he has tears, a star and something else that I'm not sure of. He looks like he's been in jail
Quoting OwlNuggets:

Nopppeeee. I would, however, allow a small and tasteful tattoo on a discreet part of her body if I approved of the design and artist. My mum let me get classic nautical stars at 15 and it's a decade later and I still love them and what they represent for me,. :)

fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I dislike all facial tattoos, regardless of age. 

momof2girls220
by on May. 19, 2014 at 11:01 AM
They arent allowed to get tattoos until 18, after that, not my business.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2014 at 11:02 AM
I don't like them either but a mother actually had to sign for one

Quoting fatcat0908:

momof2girls220
by on May. 19, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Well,they definitely weren't done professionally.

Quoting TiffanyRose06: *face palm*

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Quoting nerdymom28:

Are the tears at the corner of his eye? I have heard that that can mean he has killed a person. A tear for each murder. There might not be truth to that in his case, maybe he's just a poser. Either way he's not the kind of person I'd want my child around.

Quoting Anonymous: what's this boy has is in no way a tasteful tattoo. he has a cross on one side of his eye and on the other side he has tears, a star and something else that I'm not sure of. He looks like he's been in jail
Quoting OwlNuggets:

Nopppeeee. I would, however, allow a small and tasteful tattoo on a discreet part of her body if I approved of the design and artist. My mum let me get classic nautical stars at 15 and it's a decade later and I still love them and what they represent for me,. :)

fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Those in the picture do not look professionally done. Asides from that though, what mother in her right mind would sign for a facial tattoo on a minor? 

Quoting Anonymous: I don't like them either but a mother actually had to sign for one
Quoting fatcat0908:

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 11:05 AM
How old is he?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 19, 2014 at 11:06 AM
No. probably not.

Quoting fatcat0908:

Those in the picture do not look professionally done. Asides from that though, what mother in her right mind would sign for a facial tattoo on a minor? 

Quoting Anonymous: I don't like them either but a mother actually had to sign for one

Quoting fatcat0908:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)