Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Name That Website!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

A few months ago someone posted a website that listed many different things, such as hair accessories, nail polish, etc.  All of them were a dollar each.  Anyway remember the name of it?  Thanks!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 20, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 20, 2014 at 10:36 PM

bump

Famousglm714
by Gina on May. 20, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 20, 2014 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Famousglm714: Bump

Thank you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 20, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

http://www.shopmissa.com/

Thats it!  Thank you so very much!  My  teenage daughter really loves to shop (she works shredding paperwork for a couple of different places) but she is on a limited budget.  I thought maybe this would help her out since she loves "small things" like this.  Especially nail polish. 

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on May. 20, 2014 at 10:45 PM

You're welcome. The nail polish is hit and miss. Some of it is super sheer and barely shows up & then there are the ones that are scented but the reviews on those aren't that great. So just be careful what ya get ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Thats it!  Thank you so very much!  My  teenage daughter really loves to shop (she works shredding paperwork for a couple of different places) but she is on a limited budget.  I thought maybe this would help her out since she loves "small things" like this.  Especially nail polish. 

MommyKarma
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Wow awesome site, never heard of it before, might have to try some stuff~!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 20, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

You're welcome. The nail polish is hit and miss. Some of it is super sheer and barely shows up & then there are the ones that are scented but the reviews on those aren't that great. So just be careful what ya get ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Thanks for the heads up!   She probably has 50 bottles from the drugstore, etc. already lol I will warn her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 20, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Quoting MommyKarma:

Wow awesome site, never heard of it before, might have to try some stuff~!

I bet my daughter will love some of the jewerly and keychains.

MizzSuzy
by Hello Kitty on May. 20, 2014 at 10:51 PM
Shopmissa
I love it, I did my first order a couple months ago, I would definitely buy from them again :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)