Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

when you find out the reason a mom didn't breastfeed do you get upset?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 651 Replies
18 moms liked this
What if its because of normal breastfeeding things like my newborn breastfed every hour or at 3 months baby ate constantly(growth spurt) ect I mean I don't care why you didn't do it but if your reason/excuse is normal breastfeeding behavior im gonna judge you or just assume that you are too stupid to figure out that it was normal. im also gonna assume that you really didn't want to breastfeed(and thats ok) so your are trying to come up with a reason that wont make u seem selfish.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 23, 2014 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 23, 2014 at 3:33 PM
48 moms liked this
I wouldn't be so rude as to ask why they didn't. It's not my concern.
mamashealovekin
by Bronze Member on May. 23, 2014 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't breastfeed because I had D-MER. I'm going to try again with the new baby coming. Praying I dint have it again!
Isaacsmom913
by Platinum Member on May. 23, 2014 at 3:34 PM
79 moms liked this

No.  Frankly all that matters is that a mother FEEDS her child.  Be that from the breast or a bottle at the end of the freaking day it doesn't matter.  My friend breasfed her kids, I bottle fed mine.  Guess what I DON"T CARE.  If you want to breast feed, do it.  If you don't, DON'T you do NOT owe an explaination for either choice to anyone.

Pink_Sunshine_
by on May. 23, 2014 at 3:34 PM
5 moms liked this

I don't care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 23, 2014 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Who. cares.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 23, 2014 at 3:35 PM
I didn't ask, some women offer up reasons/ excuses just cause

Quoting Anonymous: I wouldn't be so rude as to ask why they didn't. It's not my concern.
lexiloo714
by Gold Member on May. 23, 2014 at 3:35 PM
11 moms liked this
It makes me sad for them and frustrated that there's not better resources and support out there. It fuels my desire to become an IBCLC. But I would never say anything to them, that's rude.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 23, 2014 at 3:35 PM
what is that?

Quoting mamashealovekin: I didn't breastfeed because I had D-MER. I'm going to try again with the new baby coming. Praying I dint have it again!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 23, 2014 at 3:36 PM
4 moms liked this

Well I FF one kid for personal reasons after 3 months, and because I wasn't well informed. I am now on 18 months of BF my baby. Personally I don't give two shits what other mothers choose to do or their reasoning behind it. I know how difficult both are and it's not my choice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 23, 2014 at 3:36 PM
14 moms liked this

I am tooooo busy breastfeeding dogs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)