Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update! I've decided I'm going to be a b**** all weekend

Posted by on May. 24, 2014 at 8:33 AM
  • 53 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Update: The chore lists are complete. I had a program that I used to use that we are going back to. It will rotate chores between people and you just print out each person's checklist every day. If they don't complete their chore, it stays on their list until they do.

The last 3 days, I had to work extra late. I've been coming home exhausted. I go straight to bed.

I came home last night to a disaster of a home, kids playing video games, hubby laying on the couch, and the baby asleep. I first bitch about the condition of the house. I then go straight to bed. One of the kids came back to my room. "What's for dinner?" It's 10pm. You have got to be kidding me. Hubby says, "I just figured they'd eat what they want." So, he didn't make sure they are. Baby coughs all night and keeps me awake all night. I guarantee he didn't get his breathing treatments last night. Baby wakes up this morning asking for a cup. I go to get him some Pedicure or milk. No milk. Nothing for him to drink. I asked hubby, "You couldn't even go get him milk? We ran out last night." Hubby, "I gave him Gatorade." "You gave him Gatorade all evening?!" "Yes." "What the fuck? You guys would starve and live in filth if it weren't for me and you think you can be a SAHD when you can't even make sure your baby has milk?"

I'm so pissed right now. I have created a bunch of dependents. They all always help, but act like they can't do anything without being told or asked. :-/

Oh, and I'm going to have to miss my sd's birthday party because my house absolutely cannot stay in the condition another day. What bullshit.
by on May. 24, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HandMmom12
by Jody on May. 24, 2014 at 8:34 AM
2 moms liked this

Can I be one with you? Let's start a club!

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2014 at 8:35 AM
You dont HAVE to miss the party, you are choosing to

Dont miss out on the fun to clean a mess they created
rgba
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Hugs mama.

Go to the party
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msjaxon
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2014 at 8:37 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm going to be a bitch just because it is fun!

Sorry those lazy bones screwed up the house. Have a crazy freak out to scare them into cleaning in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2014 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Print him a cleaning schedule from one of those housewife sites. Chore lists for the kids. A menu planner with recipe links. Shouldn't he be the one staying home to clean?
JC2223
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Leave them all home to clean their mess and you go the party.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on May. 24, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Yikes! No fun, lol. My house was spotless until DS came home from school yesterday, now not so much. Grrr...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2014 at 8:41 AM

You said it yourself, you created a bunch of dependents. Start changing that now, sit your dh down and tell him you expect much better from him starting now. You break your ass at work, there is no reason he can't make sure LO has milk. Not giving baby medical care i.e. his breathing treatments is neglect and I wouldn't mince anywords to him about it. Make them ALL help clean up the mess they created, they aren't to young to learn consequences, and hubby especially needs that to sink in. Then go to the party.

southern.momof2
by Pirate on May. 24, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Wow, I don't blame you. I think I would snap.
TrouserMouse
by on May. 24, 2014 at 8:43 AM
No, I have to. My home is a licensed care home and I'm not going to risk letting this go. It shouldn't be one day in this condition. This work is my life. I can't spend all day watching preteen girls swim.

Quoting peanutsmommy1: You dont HAVE to miss the party, you are choosing to

Dont miss out on the fun to clean a mess they created
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)