Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*edit again* very put off by Coach store..(Military Related)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 538 Replies
Today the SO and I went into coach to see if they had a wallet to match my purse I bought almost a year ago. Huge 50% sale going on so why not... Well SO asked if they do military discounts.... The lady looks at us and says NO with a horrible tone. No thank you for your service or anything. Just completely rude about it! We had asked in the Adidas store and he Kindly said "no not on clearance items, but thank you for serving". At least he was kind about it. :/

edit

I am repeating myself so I'm going to put this up here... We do not go into every store looking for discounts. We just happen to ask in 2 of the many stores we went into today. In 3 years we have used the discount few times and we didn't ask it was given after us giving his DL over and them asking if he served. (in his pic he is in uniform). Also it wasn't so much about discounts but that they don't support our troops

edit 2

he is infact my DH. He is a disabled vet. We do not use his discount unless we get asked about him in uniform on his DL. (yes he still has uniformed pic on DL). He did in fact ask Adidas because we shop their stores often and never knew. The lady next to me is the one that asked in coach. I was happy with paying $97 for my $250 wallet. Had I been rubbed wrong I would of not bought the wallet. I just decided to see what kinda mess yall would throw around :).

Thanks to have all served. Thank you to our fallen soldiers and their widowed spouses.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Bumpity! come one not enough drama?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2014 at 5:34 PM
Bump
corticosteroid
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2014 at 5:34 PM
6 moms liked this

Ummm....

*walks away*

Heisenberg
by on May. 25, 2014 at 5:35 PM
20 moms liked this

So because the employee didn't thank him for his service you have a bad taste in your mouth about the company? I wonder how many people I turned off of Lindt Chocolate that way?

FromAtoZ
by Member on May. 25, 2014 at 5:36 PM
2 moms liked this

In the overall scheme of your day, why let this bother you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2014 at 5:36 PM
What? My husband served for the country and he can't even get a thank you just a rude ass bitch... I even bitched at his family for it this weekend... Its memorial day weekend too...

Quoting corticosteroid:

Ummm....

*walks away*

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2014 at 5:36 PM
12 moms liked this

HAHA!

You expect a thank you every time you ask for a discount?  

How Coach looks to you, that is how you are making those in the military look...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 25, 2014 at 5:36 PM
Sorry she was rude to you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 25, 2014 at 5:36 PM
Oh brother.
Bella_x3
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2014 at 5:36 PM
19 moms liked this
I think it is odd that you are looking for a discount in every store you go into just because he is military....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)