Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you doing anything fun this weekend? * pictures *

Posted by on May. 25, 2014 at 7:42 PM
  • 59 Replies

Are you doing anything fun for Memorial Day this weekend? We had a cook out at our house with my brother and his wife and kids. I think some people take things we have for granted. We have family, we get to come home to them. Some fought for our country and died. Today was just a good day to remember that each day we live to see another day, we should be thankful. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family.

Zander had fun. He is a crabby little man this past week because he is teething again.

How is your weekend going?

by on May. 25, 2014 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kewimom
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2014 at 7:45 PM
Yesterday my boys Boy Scout Troop placed flags on Veterans graves, tomorrow we are putting on a BBQ for Veterans and thier families, it is usually around 200 people. That is my typical Memorial Day weekend, I made 200 cupcakes, and went shopping for the BBQ
Night_Roane
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2014 at 7:46 PM
We may visit my grandfather's grave. He died memorial day 2007. I know it's a floating holiday, but I always associate the day with him. He was a great man and my grandmother no longer knows herself or anyone else. I like to leave him flowers.
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on May. 25, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Awh how nice!! That sounds great! 

I only know one person who is a veteran and they live far away :( 

That sounds awesome though! I hope you all enjoy it!

Quoting kewimom: Yesterday my boys Boy Scout Troop placed flags on Veterans graves, tomorrow we are putting on a BBQ for Veterans and thier families, it is usually around 200 people. That is my typical Memorial Day weekend, I made 200 cupcakes, and went shopping for the BBQ

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on May. 25, 2014 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that is a great idea! I am sorry for your loss!!

Quoting Night_Roane: We may visit my grandfather's grave. He died memorial day 2007. I know it's a floating holiday, but I always associate the day with him. He was a great man and my grandmother no longer knows herself or anyone else. I like to leave him flowers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 25, 2014 at 7:50 PM
We went to the beach today. Tomorrow is a normal day here, work and school.
over40bride
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Nope. :( yesterday had a garage sale and today and the rest of this week....Packing and moving.

I can hear people outside my windows swimming and having fun. Boo!

This is all I have done today... Packed up all from my entertainment center and the closet under the stairs. Damn Cafemom. LOL 

LEmommy0913
by Rachel on May. 25, 2014 at 7:52 PM
We're not doing anything. But your DS is so cute and chunky! :)
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on May. 25, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Yall have school on Memorial Day? That is strange... most of the stores here are not even open! Ahh a beach sounds fun!!

Quoting Anonymous: We went to the beach today. Tomorrow is a normal day here, work and school.

chairhead28
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Mobile Photo

We went to the beach yesterday and today. We plan on washing the cars and I've got to start packing for our move at the end of the month.
Miranda1127
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Your boy is just so round....I want to squish him...lol.

We went to the beach today. Took a drive and wondered around until we found a beach, then stopped, swam, and had a picnic lunch. It was an all day thing seeing as how we ended up in MD on the Chesapeake (we're from pa just off of philly).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)