Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

You know you live somewhere that has been in extreme drought for a very long time when it finally rains and this is all you see on your Facebook. Anybody else get some much needed rain this weekend?
by on May. 25, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Replies (191-192):
Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2014 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Ft Worth area.
Quoting gcstar42: Where are you from?

Quoting Leissaintexas: Waiting now for the next system to move in sometime tonight. I'm excited! We need it so bad. Lake levels are dangerously low.
Coffee.Ganja87
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2014 at 2:49 PM
I had one when I was in middle school. I loved it.

Quoting tossed:

Quoting Coffee.Ganja87: We always watch the rain. My son loves it. We stop what we are doing and open all the blinds. I love the way it sounds to. We have some pretty epic thunderstorms. I'm in Katy

Quoting gcstar42: Lol you mean people don't stop to look at water everywhere else? Haha. What part of Texas did you live in? I am in San Angelo.

Quoting shivasgirl:

I used to live in Tx, now I am in Fl where it rains almost everyday in the summer. The first time I was at work and it rained I called everyone over to see the rain, they looked at me like I was insane. I had to explain how in Tx everyone stops what they are doing to look at the rain because we never know how long it will be before we see it again

When my sons were little (elementary level) we had a rain CD. We would all crawl under the covers in our king bed and listen to the rain CD. It was so relaxing and they loved it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)