Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

You know you live somewhere that has been in extreme drought for a very long time when it finally rains and this is all you see on your Facebook. Anybody else get some much needed rain this weekend?
by on May. 25, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Replies (31-40):
gcstar42
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:41 PM
Yeah I heard they were having tornado warnings there. We were under a tornado watch, but thankfully it never got worse than that. Does he work in the oilfield? I heard there were a lot of oilfield people working there that didn't really have anywhere to go.

Quoting justinnaimee: My hubby was in big lake this week. They had to evacuate location because of the tornadoes the other day. Scared the shit outta me.
gcstar42
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:42 PM
What part if Texas are you in? I am guessing more south Texas?

Quoting risaspieces: I live in Texas but we're not expecting any rain. We normally don't get any this time of year unless there's a hurricane.
gcstar42
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:44 PM
Lol yeah we get plenty of dust clouds around here. Where is Euless? I have heard if it and it seems like it is too awfully far from us (San Angelo) but I am not really sure where it is.

Quoting Trini: I lived in Euless,Tx about 10 years ago and it rained maybe twice in the 9 months I lived there. I just remember dust clouds. Lol
pasteeater_too
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:45 PM

If it would rain here just one inch would flood us out.  But it doesn't rain here.

risaspieces
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Way south. I'm in the Valley, but we're trying to move a little south of San Antonio.

Quoting gcstar42: What part if Texas are you in? I am guessing more south Texas?

Quoting risaspieces: I live in Texas but we're not expecting any rain. We normally don't get any this time of year unless there's a hurricane.
.PinkHart.
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:47 PM
Yup. I'm in Lubbock and the rain has been the top story all week.
Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:48 PM

nOi CAN SEE WHY! wE HAD THE WORST wINTER ON RECORD RECORDS AMOUNTS OF MASSIVE  SNOW AND RAIN SO ON RAIN FOR US  IS LIKE GEESH NOT AGAIN ! pLUS WERE, SURROUND BY IT.

Cutenessmom

argh hit  caps lock

Cutenessmom

I glad  for you can we NOW build a huge pipe line and share the weath!

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Yes he does. And yes there were. They evacuated to a truck stop. There was a huge funnel cloud that formed right over big lake. Luckily it was nothing more than a funnel cloud.

Quoting gcstar42: Yeah I heard they were having tornado warnings there. We were under a tornado watch, but thankfully it never got worse than that. Does he work in the oilfield? I heard there were a lot of oilfield people working there that didn't really have anywhere to go.

Quoting justinnaimee: My hubby was in big lake this week. They had to evacuate location because of the tornadoes the other day. Scared the shit outta me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)