Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you ladies think it'd be ok if

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I call dd's dad to check on her? He has had her over night since Friday I miss my baby and haven't seen her since she left. I try not to call because him and his wife get pissed if I do.

He has her until tomorrow night at 6p. He's never kept her for 4 days in a row like this. I understand this is his holiday but I just want to hear from my baby.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2014 at 11:36 PM
Replies (51-53):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2014 at 12:20 AM
I do lol we have a co in place that we can easily revert back to if needed but we worked it out. He makes plans I let him take her during the week same with his weekends I make plans I keep her. However discipline is another story my house my rules his house his rules unless we talk it out first.

I wanted to call her friday lol but I said I was going to suck it up and wait

Quoting mommy211983: I do not know how you do it! Lol I'd miss my kid so bad!

Quoting Anonymous: I gotta get used to the extended over nights lol first time we've ever did these. It's usually weekend visits and drop offs on Sundays with pick ups again every other holiday he also sees her during the week when he wants.

Quoting mommy211983: I say call. If it was my kid I'd miss him!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2014 at 12:22 AM
Depends he usually comes by to see her during the week when he works every other weekend.

Quoting Octobersmom:

Doesn't he ever call to talk to her on your time? 

mommy211983
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2014 at 12:59 AM
That's really good though. Makes a great way to raise a kid separately.

Quoting Anonymous: I do lol we have a co in place that we can easily revert back to if needed but we worked it out. He makes plans I let him take her during the week same with his weekends I make plans I keep her. However discipline is another story my house my rules his house his rules unless we talk it out first.

I wanted to call her friday lol but I said I was going to suck it up and wait

Quoting mommy211983: I do not know how you do it! Lol I'd miss my kid so bad!

Quoting Anonymous: I gotta get used to the extended over nights lol first time we've ever did these. It's usually weekend visits and drop offs on Sundays with pick ups again every other holiday he also sees her during the week when he wants.

Quoting mommy211983: I say call. If it was my kid I'd miss him!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)