Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mountain of Fruit.

Posted by on May. 25, 2014 at 11:51 PM
  • 28 Replies

That is what my kids call this! We have banana's (half ready to be eaten, the other half green), red/green apples, oranges on the bottom and of course tomatoes. =D

How long would this last in your house? 

Here we will be lukcy if it makes it a week with all 4 of us eating it. 

by on May. 25, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:51 PM

BUMP!

mommaFruFru
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Probably 10-14 days. My oldest wont eat fruit. And I only eat bananas that are perfect yellow. My other 2 love fruit. We always have apples, bananas and grapes!
i.love.my.life
by Arika on May. 25, 2014 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Looks like my house but take out the tomatoes and add strawberries, grapes, pears, and watermelon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on May. 25, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Every three days I get a pile like that from the grocery store, and that's not including everything I get from the farmers market on Saturdays. I really fear they'll eat me out of house, and home when they're older.
alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2014 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting i.love.my.life: Looks like my house but take out the tomatoes and add strawberries, grapes, pears, and watermelon.

I can't wait for our garden to start producing. We have watermelons, strawberries and cantaloupe planted. =D

We usually have strawberries and grapes, I have to head to costco on Tuesday. 

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Quoting MilkLover0203: Every three days I get a pile like that from the grocery store, and that's not including everything I get from the farmers market on Saturdays. I really fear they'll eat me out of house, and home when they're older.

If I didn't limit them they would eat if all in a matter of days. I make them eat yogurt and raw veggies, if I didn't they'd eat nothing but fruit! (They like the yogurt/veggies but it isn't their first choice)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:06 AM
A weekend, maybe. My kids eat fruit like crazy!
mehaffiesub
by Lil' Frog on May. 26, 2014 at 12:06 AM
For my family of 3 it may last 3 weeks.
MilkLover0203
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2014 at 12:06 AM
At least they like the healthy snacks. I have edible flowers my sons are always picking to eat, and they eat my peppers right off the plants. They're good eaters.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Quoting MilkLover0203: Every three days I get a pile like that from the grocery store, and that's not including everything I get from the farmers market on Saturdays. I really fear they'll eat me out of house, and home when they're older.

If I didn't limit them they would eat if all in a matter of days. I make them eat yogurt and raw veggies, if I didn't they'd eat nothing but fruit! (They like the yogurt/veggies but it isn't their first choice)

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Quoting Anonymous: A weekend, maybe. My kids eat fruit like crazy!

Mine too, that is why I have to pace them. LOL. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)