Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

PHONE SEX OPERATOR

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Im a SAHM looking for jobs I could do at home. My husband suggested phone sex operator. I was laughing ( I am still laughing) at the thought of it. I have 3 kids.. how in the world could I? Are there any mommy's out there who has done this before? Im curious about how much they make anyways. I would do it if the money is good.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Replies (11-18):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2014 at 12:07 AM

what was bad about it? just asking

Quoting LuvMommysBabies: I did that job for a few months, it was uncomfortable and I didn't like it at all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:09 AM
I can't imagine there's much of a market for it anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:10 AM
I used to be a cammodel. From what I heard then (as you meet people in the industry), phone sex operators make about minimum wage. Not worth it to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:11 AM
I am thinking you likely have lots of valuable skills, intelligence and talents that are marketable and more dignified.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2014 at 12:13 AM

I figured it would not be worth my time.

2babymomma
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2014 at 12:16 AM
I get told that a lot too. I guess its my voice even though I don't think I sound all that sexy I guess some people do

Quoting Jblb: Hahahahahahahah I have been told many times, I should be a phone sex operator... I'm not sure why, I don't talk like that. I guess they think my voice is perfect for the job!

I honestly don't see a problem with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:16 AM
I think it would really undermine someone's perception of themselves, if you see yourself as a descent, moral, intelligent wife and mother and several hours a day you get on the phone with panting strangers verbalizing what sex act they want to do with you ( many are likely husbands and fathers) it will certainly lead to discomfort if not feelings of guilt and shame.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LuvMommysBabies: I did that job for a few months, it was uncomfortable and I didn't like it at all.

LuvMommysBabies
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2014 at 11:47 AM
I needed a job, wanted to be out of my dad's house and was paying for school. The hours were good, but some customers would says and want you to act out some of the most disgusting things and although it was pretend/fantasy it was too much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN