Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poll

Question: Was there a time a man felt entitled to have sex with you?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 33

View Results

I have far more than a one occasion. It's sad but true. A guy a considered my best friend for a long time was only friends with me on the grounds that one time I would get too drunk and put out. It never happened and I'm happy I am NOT friends with him anymore.

Was there a time when a guy felt entitled to have sex with you? Whatever the reason. Share your story. Also vote please.

by on May. 26, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:14 AM
Entitled seems like such an odd way of putting it...like a barter system of sorts.
Yeah, men have tried buying their way into my pants, but I don't think they felt entitled to sex.
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 26, 2014 at 12:14 AM

Yes, this and similar. Anything like it.

Quoting littlesippycup:

If I take you to the Olive Garden and spend $60, you got the tip right, you better put out. Is that what you mean?

But for real if I take you there I better get some.

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2014 at 12:15 AM

I'm sure that there might have been a time when a man felt entitled to have sex with me, but him making me aware of his feeling probably wouldn't have ended well.  I mean, I'm not a violent person so that's not what I mean, but I never believed in wasting time with a guy who obviously wasn't 'the one'.  Any sort of suggestion that he was 'entitled' to sex would have been a deal breaker.

mehaffiesub
by Lil' Frog on May. 26, 2014 at 12:17 AM
Yes, my exbf thought since he had "helped" me I had to give him sex whenever he wanted it.
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on May. 26, 2014 at 12:21 AM

I had an ex like this. -gag-

Quoting mehaffiesub: Yes, my exbf thought since he had "helped" me I had to give him sex whenever he wanted it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:24 AM

I met a guy once when I was in college and we went over to his house to watch a movie. During the movie we started making out, and he kept putting his hand up my shirt and down my pants. I was extremely uncomfortable with it (I was a very inexperienced virgin at the time), and I kept removing his hand, and he would do it again. Stupid me, I went out with him again a few days later, and the same thing happened. When I refused to put out again, he never called me again, and believe me, I was not broken-hearted about it at all. We never even went on a real date.

I suppose based on his actions he felt entitled or just expected me to put out. I consider myself very lucky I did not wind up getting raped. Other than that guy, I have never been out with someone who felt entitled to have sex. My husband doesn't even feel he is entitled to it. He still asks me almost every time, even though I have made is quite clear he has consent to start something unless I specifically say I don't want to. 

mehaffiesub
by Lil' Frog on May. 26, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Yep he became an ex in less then 6 months.

Quoting Glitchtastic:

I had an ex like this. -gag-

Quoting mehaffiesub: Yes, my exbf thought since he had "helped" me I had to give him sex whenever he wanted it.

RocknRoll.Rose
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2014 at 12:26 AM
It pretty much happened to me my entire childhood and then again when I was an adult.
Irish_Fox_Fyre
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2014 at 12:26 AM
No but there were many times in my early 20's I used men for sex as they would use women.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:32 AM
Yes. I've felt like I needed to have sex with DH on occasion. Not because he pressures me, but because I'm his wife, and I believe it to be just as selfish to not have sex, as it is for a spouse to constantly push for it. We meet in the middle.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN