Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

16 and pregnant, not sure what to do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 143 Replies

I am keeping my baby of course and I am excited, but I am so scared of delivery. I feel closer every day and I have panic attacks, no one understands and my mom thinks it is normal but I feel more than just scared, I been throwing up I been so scared. This was last week. Can anyone help calm my nerves?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2014 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2014 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Well it's your first baby. You're going to have anxiety of the unknown. Completely normal. Just read up what to expect, just remember that every labor/delivery is different. Have you told your OB how you are feeling?

Sissi30
by on May. 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Glad you're keeping baby! Gl
MomTo2Boys12
by on May. 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Gl here...
the_dude
by abides on May. 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM
8 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Honey, labor and birth aren't the hard part. I hope you are putting some thought into the real challenges.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:48 AM

What exactly is it that you're afraid of when you think of the delivery?  The pain?  Of life never being the same?  Of the decisions you've made?  When we have panic attacks, there's an underlying reason for them more than just the trigger.  For me, it's the thought of having to drive across a certain highway or being more than 20 minutes from our home.  The underlying reason is I'm scared to death that the car is going to break down and there won't be anyone to help me, and I'll be stuck on the side of the nasty highway with the kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Where's dad-do you have a job- will you live with your parents when the baby is born?
Punchyobuns
by on May. 26, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Agreed

Quoting Anonymous: Honey, labor and birth aren't the hard part. I hope you are putting some thought into the real challenges.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 26, 2014 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
So scared you're taking selfies LMAO
momofhnd
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2014 at 12:49 AM
3 moms liked this
First time mommies are scared regardless of the age.. good luck !!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)