Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what do i do now ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

so once again dd's Father showed no regard to the court order he waned so bad. i don't get it he took me to court bc he thought he was going to get so much and show what a GREAT dad he was lol ! well that didn't happen and he has more restrictions then before ... but today on his visit he decided to not follow any of the rules . so i collected the proof hat he broke the c.o now what's my next step? do i call the c.s office and report i do i tell him to take me back to court ? i'm new at this ..... thanks for the help

Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2014 at 4:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2014 at 4:23 AM
How did he break it?

Do you have a lawyer? If so, ask your lawyer what you need to do.
justpeachy71904
by peachy on May. 26, 2014 at 4:27 AM
How did he break the c.o.?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 26, 2014 at 4:30 AM

he is spouse to have his visits at the mall and stay there . he is also spouse to have his visits alone instead of parade her around and spend the little time he has with her . none of which he did . yes i have a lawyer i just thought i could avoid that feed but i guess i call him in the am thank you

Quoting Andrewsmom70: How did he break it? Do you have a lawyer? If so, ask your lawyer what you need to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2014 at 4:35 AM
1 mom liked this

He's spoused to have his visits alone and not parade her around, and he's spoused to do that at the MALL?

Quoting Anonymous:

he is spouse to have his visits at the mall and stay there . he is also spouse to have his visits alone instead of parade her around and spend the little time he has with her . none of which he did . yes i have a lawyer i just thought i could avoid that feed but i guess i call him in the am thank you

Quoting Andrewsmom70: How did he break it? Do you have a lawyer? If so, ask your lawyer what you need to do.

momaof8
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Doesnt sound like what is best for a child
tossed
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2014 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

The child support office has nothing to do with how he exercises visitation. You can call your attorney, but you are going to have a huge legal bill if you call after every visit. Also, please check your responses. It is hard to understand what you are trying to communicate. "Spouse"?????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 28, 2014 at 3:52 AM

it was his choice ! he was made i was with df and decided to involve the court ! this is what they ruled . but i'm not ok with him deciding he doesn't have to follow any of the rules he wanted so bad bc he went to court and they saw that he was a dead beat ! my lawer said that i have the proof that he was in contempt so now he has to take me back to court .

Quoting momaof8: Doesnt sound like what is best for a child

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 28, 2014 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Y'all have to be teens huh?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 28, 2014 at 3:58 AM
Let me ask you, are you doing this because it IS what is best for the child or because you just want to get back at him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 28, 2014 at 4:01 AM

no I'm grown thank you ! bc i don't trust him and feel like if a court gives you an order they feel is best it should be followed I'm wrong ? he has told me too many times he was just going to take her , I'm protective between that and the fact he is abusive and only interested in dd when he's trying to look good is why the judge set the c.o like this !

Quoting Anonymous: Y'all have to be teens huh?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN