Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My time is running out. controversial post.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1045 Replies
5 moms liked this
This is probably going to be a huge controversial post but I need help and guidance. I'm 24 weeks pregnant, I live in missouri and I'm 22. When I found out I was pregnant I opted for abortion but my fiance didn't want it and talked me out of it. I knew we weren't and still aren't capable of raising this child. We recently agreed on adoption. Found an awesome family and that was our plan. Well his parents just talked him out of it. Now he wants to keep the baby. I however don't and think adoption is still the best route to take but now he isnt agreeing to it and I'm screwed. I get to pay child support for the rest of my life on a kid that I never wanted. I looked into late term abortion but its roughly 4 grand. Thats money I could only dream of having. What the hell am I suppose to do? I will add that I already have a two year. So for all you that's going to say "I hope you never reproduce again," after her birth I wanted to be permentantly fixed but the doctor wouldn't agree to it. With this pregnancy however he is agreeing to do a permenant birth control method. I don't want anymore kids.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2014 at 1:57 PM
9 moms liked this
Tough shit I'm afraid!
corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2014 at 1:57 PM
12 moms liked this

I'm very sorry for your situation, this must be a very difficult time for you.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2014 at 1:57 PM
85 moms liked this
I'd keep pushing for adoption. Keep reminding him about whatever made him agree in the first place. Remind him that it's not his parents choice because ultimately they won't be the ones caring for this child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2014 at 1:58 PM
60 moms liked this
Hand over the baby and start paying child support.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 26, 2014 at 1:58 PM
36 moms liked this
Sorry you are being forced into motherhood. Sucks but either raise it or get ready to pay child support. I guess you know how men feel now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2014 at 1:59 PM
They will be caring for the child if he keeps it...they're both 70 and he thinks that's okay

Quoting Anonymous: I'd keep pushing for adoption. Keep reminding him about whatever made him agree in the first place. Remind him that it's not his parents choice because ultimately they won't be the ones caring for this child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 26, 2014 at 2:00 PM
20 moms liked this
I would just keep the baby. What is wrong with you?
Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2014 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
That sucks. Are his parents going to help raise it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 26, 2014 at 2:00 PM
55 moms liked this
Why don't you sign your rights away?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 26, 2014 at 2:01 PM
4 moms liked this
Maybe his parent should adopt the baby.. That's sad that he'd think it was OK... That's a tough situation, girl!

Quoting Anonymous: They will be caring for the child if he keeps it...they're both 70 and he thinks that's okay

Quoting Anonymous: I'd keep pushing for adoption. Keep reminding him about whatever made him agree in the first place. Remind him that it's not his parents choice because ultimately they won't be the ones caring for this child.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)