Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

2nd update *** update***I think my youngest son was switched at birth!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
From day 1 ge has looked nothing like me, or his father or brothers. I have very dark hair and this child is blond!!!

And he is just evil! His personality us nothing like the rest of us.

I plan on a dna test this summer

*** update*** all 5 of us had our Dna tests this morning. Results will be in within 6 weeks, more waiting.
We are also looking into the invetro clinic we used for 2yrs before getting pregnant. When I stopped invetro I was not pregnant, they did a blood test. But I was pregnant 6 weeks later when I took a home test

2nd update.
Well he is not our child. I feel relieved. He wasn't switched , apperarently the clinic messed up, royally. I wasn't tested late enough, just 2.5 weeks from an embryo being implanted.
That wasn't ours!! I can't r Era lay go onto more detail. But he will be staying with us, I really feel to peace now that we know the truth. And therapy for all is set up
Posted by Anonymous on May. 27, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Replies (881-890):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 177 on May. 30, 2014 at 3:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Um yes!!

Quoting Anonymous: Um no.

Quoting Anonymous: Well switched or not, hes your son
Meggsjack
by on May. 30, 2014 at 8:43 AM
I don't believe any of this for one second!
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 30, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Lmao!

Quoting Anonymous: Lol. Oooh you really told me exaggeration station anon. I'm gonna go bawl my eyes out now. Oh, wait, I'm not the one being stupid here. No reason for me to cry.

Quoting Anonymous:

!!!!?!?!?!? The doctors laid your kids on you after you delivered them?!?!?? Holy FUCK BALLS You most be SO proud!!!!!!!!!!

(do you like my exlamation points?)

LOL ok, you can go cry now. Bye!

rolling on floor

Quoting Anonymous: You're the one calling us insane because we aren't taking this seriously. You're also using exclamations points excessively.
That is what I am responding to. And yes, you are going a little crazy here. Just because I happen to know that not every kid looks exactly their parents or siblings and not every child is going to have the same personality as the other people in the family, does not mean I don't care about my kids.
I know both of my kids are mine, I was there when they took them out. They laid on me for the first 10 min of their life until they needed to be taken for medical stuff.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exaggeration?! Do you not care about your children?! I NEVER said anything about ultrasounds, can you fucking read?

Notice the ****IF**** in my post?! I never agreed that judging hair coloring is a good way to determine whether your child has been switched or not HAHAHA LMFAO. You're a silly one!!! Aren't you?......

Quoting Anonymous: Exaggeration station. Wow. Okay, lady.
First off, all 4 of my daughter's half brothers were "girls" during ultrasounds. Clearly, they weren't actually girls. That does happen.
Secondly, hospitals take EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS measures to ensure that shit like baby switching, or stealing, doesn't happen.
Thirdly, she's using hair color and personality as her "proof" that the child isn't hers.
Because all kids born from the same parents are exactly the same- from hair color, eye color, and personality... right?

Quoting Anonymous:

WTF are you people insane?! 

I would be FUCKING PISSED if my child was actually switched at birth. My child is something precious that my husband and I made, and to find out the hospital fucked that up and gave me something that wasn't mine would be heartbreaking. NO ONE ON EARTH deserves to have my child. I'll be the first to admit that I would have SERIOUS trouble raising a child that was not mine. It would crush me, and ruin my life to know that some other family had the precious, unique life that my husband and I made. That child is MINE and NO ONE ELSE'S. 

Troll post or not, i'd be livid, and destroyed. That is like a nightmare. I could not imagine.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 30, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Lolololololol

Quoting Anonymous: Whats so funny?

Quoting RainBrolly:

*sputters, snickers, chokes on laughter and dies!

Quoting Anonymous: Ohh wow how did you find out? Did you ever doubt your dd wasnt youre bio daughter? Did she look like you or dh?

Quoting Anonymous:

My daughter was switched at birth and we didn't find out until she was 15. Our real daughter grew up in a bad neighborhood with a puerto rican single mother. We have a large guest house and the other mom was having financial problems so we decided to let them stay in our guest house so we can all get to know each other and spend as much time catching up with our real daughter as possible without losing our daughter that we raised. Unfortunately our real daughter is deaf because of a childhood illness. Trying to learn sign language now.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 30, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Lolololololol

Quoting RainBrolly:

Quoting Anonymous: Ohh wow how did you find out? Did you ever doubt your dd wasnt youre bio daughter? Did she look like you or dh?

Quoting Anonymous:

My daughter was switched at birth and we didn't find out until she was 15. Our real daughter grew up in a bad neighborhood with a puerto rican single mother. We have a large guest house and the other mom was having financial problems so we decided to let them stay in our guest house so we can all get to know each other and spend as much time catching up with our real daughter as possible without losing our daughter that we raised. Unfortunately our real daughter is deaf because of a childhood illness. Trying to learn sign language now.

BethanyMel
by Member on May. 30, 2014 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Isn't that the story line to "Switched at Birth" on abc family? Lol

Quoting vegaswife2011: Lolololololol
Quoting RainBrolly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Babydoll138
by New Member on May. 30, 2014 at 9:54 AM

My son was born with blonde hair and blue eyes and his father and i both have dark hair and dark eyes. he is 100 percent ours. maybe your son is acting out because youve obviously been treating him like hes not one of you.

lostosbourne
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Genetics are a funny thing. There might be an ancestor way back who was blonde. Doesnt mean he's not your biological child. We have twins at our school. One is blonde and green eyed and the other is dark with brown eyes. And just think of those parents who have one white and one black twin and theyre both biological children. One couple traced the lineage back 100 yrs to when her great great great great grandfather had a child with a black woma. So you never know

wedding countdown

Audi AKA LostOsbourne

RaelynneS
by on May. 30, 2014 at 11:14 AM
I think it's wrong to put a child through this at all. Whether his allergies are inherited or random, etc does not matter that much. If he has an allergy to something, don't expose him to it. Where the allergy came from is not all that important, what's important is that you give your child unconditional love and affection. I highly doubt he's switched. I've been in many hospitals many times (mostly in the L&D ward) and they take a lot precautions to ensure that that doesn't happen.

Quoting Anonymous: So you think its ok to keep a child from his real parents? To know if his allergies are inherited, if he stand to inherit any diseases?

Quoting RaelynneS: Even if he was switched
1: you're a dick for posting this about that poor baby
2: if you did the dna testing and "give him back" you are an even bigger dick. He will have trouble with attachment and adjustment for the rest of his life

I feel sorry for him and hope that at some point you will realize how ridiculous you are.
vivalamama
by Member on May. 30, 2014 at 12:14 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN