Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh the horror!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I am still trying to calm down. Dh and I had left my mom's house at 8:20pm tonight. We packed our 3 boys in dh's truck. I put my 3 year old in his carseat in the back seat. My two older boys were sitting between dh and I in the front seat. Dh had his tool box and jobsite radio in the seat next to my son. My two boys were fighting in the front seat. I was trying to break them up. My 3 year old was being so good in the back. Dh turned the corner onto our street and I saw out of the corner of my eye dh's jobsite radio slide off the tool box. I turned around and my son's carseat was glipped on it's side and he was screaming. I jumped in the backseat and told dh to pull over. When I lifted him out of the carseat blood was every where. It was running down his face from a gash on his head. I could see it bubbling and pouring. I grabbed one of dh's drop clothes and wrapped his head and applied pressure. I called my mom who just lives to minutes away. She came and picked me and my son up to take us to the er. By this point my son was talking and doing good. My son and I was covered in blood. Get to the er within ten minutes. They get him right in. Turns out he had a very deep poke hole. Maybe half ince long to inch. Doc said it was to small to stitch but totally deep enough for it. Thank god nothing to serious. We are home and is sleeping.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:04 AM
Yikes! Was the carseat not buckled?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:06 AM
It was but the force and weight of the radio shifted the carseat. It came right down on the corner of his his head.

Quoting gwebkeijmmm: Yikes! Was the carseat not buckled?
Punchyobuns
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:06 AM
How the heck did that even happen and why are you admitting to it on here?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:08 AM

I got nothing nice to say, except that i am glad your child is going to be fine.

Amybelle
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:09 AM
3 moms liked this

& after all the drama you came home & thought to yourself....."I feel like painting a GIANT Red Target on  my ass and bending over in confessions"

cntrdmom
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:10 AM
That's scary. I'm glad he's ok. Get some sleep if you can.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:11 AM
Dafuq?
DatBitch
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:11 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:12 AM
How am I painting a big red target on me?

Quoting Amybelle:

& after all the drama you came home & thought to yourself....."I feel like painting a GIANT Red Target on  my ass and bending over in confessions"

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Lmao you kill me!!!

Quoting Amybelle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)