Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to read real life love stories

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
How did you and SO meet? How did you feel the first time you saw him? At what point did you fall madly in love? Tell me your love story :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:22 AM
Bump
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:22 AM
Bump...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
We met on MySpace. He came across my page and sent me a message that said he thought I was beautiful. He could have been a total creeper but I lucked out. After about two months of talking we decided to meet. I had butterflies in my stomach when I first saw him. I met him in person on a Friday and by the following Wednesday I knew I had found someone special. We celebrated 9 years last month.
supermariomoma
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:26 AM
I met my husband when I was on a failed date with someone else lol. I thought he hated me. (actually I still think he hates me...) but turns out we make really cute babies together. :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:27 AM
Awwwww bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:31 AM
2 moms liked this

I immediately felt energized by him. I was always insecure about getting serious with a man because I knew I'd have fertility issues. I let myself fall in love with him. Turned out that he was a single dad raising his little girl w/o mom in the picture. I completed their dream of an in tact family and they completed mine. Poetry irl. :)

aschwarz06
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:31 AM

Mobile Photo

We both worked at the same bar but it was my second night and I hadn't seen him yet. He came in on his way to a Halloween party. He was dressed as frank the bunny from Donnie darko. This is a pic of him last monthbwhen hebhad to wear the costume again. Yes this was what he was wearing the first time we met lol. The second he took his mask off I knew I had to know him. He asked our boss to introduce us and that's that! Its been a year and a half now and we've been living together for little over a year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:33 AM
We met at a bar, lol. Over 7 years later, he's still my best friend that makes me laugh and gives me butterflies :)
ZPK
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:34 AM
We met in high school on the football field. I dumped my boyfriend later that same day. Ha ha. Then it took him months to kiss me. We got married three years later and have now been happily married for eight years :)
lovemyirish
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:37 AM
We met on ICQ 15 yearas ago when I was 16. He's from Ireland, I'm from mighigan. We talked every day, but eventually lost touch. He found me on Facebook 4½ years ago. We talked for hours everyday. I was in a really bad relationship, and he gave me the courage to leave. We were best friends for a little over a year Rand eventually it became more. He finally came here and we met in person. We've been head over heels in love since. We'really now engaged and He's working on getting his fiance visa to be here with me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)