Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I guess I said some things out of anger. I was bullied by Latinos constantly growing up.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Someone on fb sent me a nasty message. Someone I went to high school with. She said am I still a racist peice of shit. In hs I was bullied badly by the latinos. I was soft spoken and shy and the latinas were not. They would call me ugly huera(whitegirl) stupid whit bitch, everthing. My scholl was like 90% latino. I got bitter after a while for why are they so mean. They would gang up on me for no reason and laugh.

I finally got mad and said rude things like "don't you have  to go fuck your moms homeboy or something?" Or calling them mexican trash.

Why is it so much worse of me to say that back to them after years of being ganged up on. I would never retaliate with racial slurs these days, but all of a sudden I'm viewed as the racist in highschool because I said these things and I was white?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Ummmmmmmm
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Why do you care what someone ftom high school said now? If it doesn't apply, it doesn't apply.
DatBitch
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:43 AM

Ask them the same question. 

anonymom92
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:44 AM

You weren't any more racist to them then they were to you. She's a hypocrite and needs to grow the hell up.

mammabear87
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Block and move on not worth your time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Wow. So instead of saying you said racist things you actually say them again in your post? Grow the hell up and use spell check next time. I'm Mexican and can spell better than you in my sleep. Oh is me saying that considered the "latinos" picking on you? Get a life troll
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:56 AM

Unless high school was like a week ago, I'd be blocking anyone that wanted to tell me what happened in high school. It was a long time ago and I assume no one is the same anymore.

My3LuVs83
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Fb drama is very childish and immature.
Katie-dawn1984
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:29 AM
This

Quoting mammabear87:

Block and move on not worth your time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:41 AM

this.

How old are you now?

Quoting Anonymous:

Unless high school was like a week ago, I'd be blocking anyone that wanted to tell me what happened in high school. It was a long time ago and I assume no one is the same anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)