Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It doesn't smell quite.. right.. *eww..*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

I have been taking baking soda baths lately to help with itching skin, just found out oatmeal is better for that today, BUT my vagina does not smell quite right since the second day I have been taking these baths of baking soda.. It doesn't smell bad.. or good.. just weird.

Do y'all think the baking soda just threw off the PH down there or something?! Should I get some kind of cream for it or just leave it be until it balances back out again, if that is what it is?!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:49 AM
9 moms liked this

Pour some vinegar in there, then the baking soda. Make a vagcano. It will balance your phd.

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:50 AM
I uhh am not to sure.
Go get some summer eves PH balanced soap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Wait, no, I take that back! Pack your vag with the baking soda, then pour vinegar in it. You'll need to be in a  reclined position for a proper vagcano.

Quoting Anonymous:

Pour some vinegar in there, then the baking soda. Make a vagcano. It will balance your phd.

DatBitch
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Take a benadryll. 

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:51 AM
This is sound advice here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wait, no, I take that back! Pack your vag with the baking soda, then pour vinegar in it. You'll need to be in a  reclined position for a proper vagcano.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Threw off your PH. Do NOT use chemicals or products to fix it, just stop using the baking soda, and it will balance itself.

And LMFAO@ vagcano.
mlg1989
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Uhhh. Dunno, never heard of a baking soda bath...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:53 AM

I will get right on that! As a matter of fact I will take pictures of the event and post it on here when all is said and done. Hope you don't mind seeing some moose knuckle?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Ok. That is what I was thinking but just needed to be sure.

Quoting Anonymous: Threw off your PH. Do NOT use chemicals or products to fix it, just stop using the baking soda, and it will balance itself. And LMFAO@ vagcano.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Now hold up sistah! I know your excited, but vagcanos are a private thing, for your phd and all...

Quoting Anonymous:

I will get right on that! As a matter of fact I will take pictures of the event and post it on here when all is said and done. Hope you don't mind seeing some moose knuckle?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)