Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FML: What would you do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mom scenarios!

What would you do if, hypothetically speaking of course, one of these 2 incidents happen to you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChunkyBunny
by Princess FluffyButt on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:16 AM
I'd laugh so hard I'd cry on the second one.

The first one.. I haven't a clue.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:16 AM
1 mom liked this

The 1st one I'd let my DH handle and well it wouldnt end well. The 2nd I would just laugh and then slowly realize that my kid is stupid and then id cry lol

Punchyobuns
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:19 AM

The kid in the second one shouldn't be punished... He has to live with how dumb he is and that's bad enough.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Bump
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Lmfao
bothsidesofcoin
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:57 PM
The first one I would be buying a chastity for my daughter and let her know that boys have a penis and she has a vagina so the peeing standing up is not gonna work so well. The second one...congratulate myself on my son being scholarship material. Hehe
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:59 PM

The first one... I'd say yeah fucking right, and bf wouldn't be allowed over anymore.

The second one... I'd probably spend the next two weeks laughing at my child's expense.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:59 PM

I think I'd hop in my Delorean and fire up the Mr. Fusion and go back in time to 1955 and prevent my parents from kissing on the dance floor during the "Enchantment Under The Sea" dance so I'd wink out of existence altogether.

Just saying.

In.The.Abstract
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:02 PM

The second one is laughable............ if it wasn't for the fact he will still be charged/ and punished by the courts, with the same charges, as if it had been real weed. (new laws concerning intent - that have been upheld by higher courts)  What a dumb ass.

First one, eh... embarrassing but somewhat normal for that age.  (birth control appointment with GYN ASAP)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)