Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's cheating on me....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies

I came home from work tonight a little bit earlier than normal, not much, maybe a half hour. Everything was normal, then I saw a glass with lipstick on it, I do not wear lipstick, ever. When I questioned him he stuttered, panicked, made up a lame excuse about a girl from work being over. Bullshit, everyone he works with is older than him by 15 years and hes talked about them enough that I know nothing would happen. Plus, he would have told me if that were the case. I asked to see his phone, ( I know, kinda awful), but he refused. He flipped, said he couldn't believe I didn't trust him and left. Showed up about about an hour ago, wasted out of his mind, telling me he's been fucking another girl for a few months, and went on to tell me why. Apparently the stretch marks I have from his children disgust him, it doesnt matter how much weight I lost cause I'll still be flabby, and, I quote, "I'm glad it was good for them, but your tits are a fucking mess.". Best part? Turns out I know the girl. She's a gorgeous little 18 year old that works for me. Yay life.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bleacher-mom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:11 AM
Oh wow. Kick his ass to the curb.
AllieKat
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:11 AM

i  saw this in hoir too.

eta: still a dick.

shadowcat76
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:12 AM
Wtf. .I'm sorry you reproduced with a douche. I'd be locking his ass out.
lacyleanne
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:13 AM
I'd kick him out. Eff that.
curvygurl1912
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Well, he sounds like a keeper. You go girl

marney.p
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Time to move on.  And dont look back.  

No work reference for her I guess.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow, that's some fucked up shit right there! I'm sorry!! :( He's an asshole and you deserve better!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:16 AM
3 moms liked this
You ladies choose to get married and have kids with douche bags and then act all shocked and devastated when this happens. He didn't just turn into an asshole, he's always been one but you chose to ignore it. How old are you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:17 AM
Get a good lawyer and take all of his money!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:17 AM
1 mom liked this
A keeper she had multiple kids with. She didn't realize he was a jerk off after the first kid apparently.

Quoting curvygurl1912:

Well, he sounds like a keeper. You go girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)