Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday Funday!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
Today is not starting out very good! Woke up at 6:15am. I put my robe on and head into the kitchen to start breakfast and make lunches for dh and my 2 older boyd for school. I get the water on to boil for the oatmeal and start in on lunches. I peeled an apple and start to cut it inr o wedgea. The knife slipps and cuta my finger. It's a good cut. Not bad enough for stitches but close. My finger was bleeding good. I wrap it in a paper towel and go to get a bandaid, but we are out. I wrap and tap my finger with a piece of gauze. I continue with my morning. My two older boys are arguing from their bedroom as i'm making breakfast. I'm having to play ref as I'm making breakfast, school lunches and switching a load of laundry. The dog finally gets up and decides he has to go potty. He is doing the potty dance at my feet. I holler for dh to walk the dog and he yells in that he's shaving. I ask my oldest son to and he say's he can't because he can't find his other shoe. I turn down the stove, wrap up the last lunch and get the leash from the draw. I am walking the dog when out walk my two older boys whinning their hungry and wanting to know when breakfast is. The dog finishes pottying and i come in to finish breskfast. I toss in some raisins and cinnamon into the oatmeal and scoop it into bowls. Not 10 seconds after I gave my 7 year old his bowl he had spilled it on the floor. We get it cleaned up and move on. I tell the boys to grab their book bags and we head out to the bus. The bus is 10 minutes late because it broke down. I come back in to spilled juice on the floor, two loads of laundry waiting to be folded on our bed and a mess of dh's shaving leftovers in the bathroom. Dh kisses me on the cheek and leaves for work. SMH!

Ugh! just another Manic Monday not in my funday...how's your Monday morning going?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Mobile Photo

My finger!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)