Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have the answer to the "QUESTION"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

how many times do you see people post about "omg why yall so mean"

well, i have been thinking about it, and i think i have figured out an answer, it will take some cm vets to fully grasp what i am saying.

go way back to new comers...it was a bitch fest in there. the BIGGEST bitches were the most popular. you did have your exceptions though, maybe like 5 "popular" members were not total bitches. you had to really watch you said in there because they would rip you to shreds if you had an unpopular opinion. there was NO saving your reputation. they would make memes about you, passive agressive posts about you, and turn the masses against you.

then comes mc. all of a sudden new comer's is blowing up with posts about posts in mc. calling out all the bitches anonymously. the bitches had no legs to stand on so what were they forced to do?

come over to mc and be even BIGGER bitches.

so now we are basically in a battle of bitches, but no one knows who anyone is

hey, no one said we made any sense. lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:43 AM

bump

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Primates typically shun the least useful members of their family groups by attacking, demoralizing or throwing their feces.

It's nature hard at work.

Chibee
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:45 AM

way to much estrogen all over the place

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I rarely see call out posts in MC. Maybe I'm not on enough.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I wasn't around here back in the day when newcomers was 'the place to be'. I don't even remember joining confessions. It wasn't the first group I joined. However, it didn't take long for me to get sucked into it.

People need to use common sense. It only takes reading one post to see the general demeanor of this group. Don't post if you're afraid of it. Additionally, I don't see how anyone would assume that their one post is going to change everyone's mind about their own behavior.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)