Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jumperoo and excersaucer

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Do you like them?

A family friend does not like excersaucers and thinks they are awful for babies. My aunt hates jumperoo's and thinks they make babies learn to stand on their tiptoes. 

My son has both and loves both. I don't see a problem.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:47 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:48 AM

bump

MooseMomma
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:48 AM
My son had an exer saucer and a doorway jumper. He will be two this month and walks normal.
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:48 AM
My niece had an excersaucer and my kids had a jumperoo. I love the jumperoo my kids would stay in it for hours. My son would jump until he passed out and then sleep jump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Oh...my son only stays in both for maybe 15 minutes. He gets bored. I also feel bad just leaving him. 

Quoting mommyof11050307: My niece had an excersaucer and my kids had a jumperoo. I love the jumperoo my kids would stay in it for hours. My son would jump until he passed out and then sleep jump.

lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:50 AM

i don't really like the excersaucers, they can't even bounce in them and seem pretty boring. my son loved the jumperoo, you are just not suppose to leave them in it super long. my son walks normal too. 

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:51 AM
My son loved it and it was the one thing I could put him in and he didn't scream. It was the best thing my dad ever got him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh...my son only stays in both for maybe 15 minutes. He gets bored. I also feel bad just leaving him. 

Quoting mommyof11050307: My niece had an excersaucer and my kids had a jumperoo. I love the jumperoo my kids would stay in it for hours. My son would jump until he passed out and then sleep jump.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:51 AM

I don't care for exersaucers my kids got too bored.  They LOVED their jumperoo's and we had a walker that they loved. 

4Dragons
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:52 AM

My daughter used a jumperoo and did walk on her toes for a while... but so did my niece who never used one. My son now tolerates the jumperoo but since he doesn't really like it I don't put him in it much. He'd rather just sit on the floor and play with toys.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:53 AM

I read on an article that walkers are now bad for kids?? Somehow. I don't know. Something about hips. 

We didn't buy him a walker. He has one that he can push...but not one to sit in.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

I don't care for exersaucers my kids got too bored.  They LOVED their jumperoo's and we had a walker that they loved. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)