Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had a 'foursome' and made a baby...AMA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
It was me, 2 gay men, and another woman I didn't know.

And yes, the title was meant to be misleading and funny! ;) I'm bored at work today!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-_-
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
How old am I? How tall am I? What color are my toenails? What's your favorite thing about me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:32 AM
I'm confused. Surrogacy? The two men wanted the baby, one woman donated eggs, the other carried?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
31, 5'4, natural

I like the fact that you agreed to pay my firsts year of mortgage!!

Quoting -_-: How old am I? How tall am I? What color are my toenails? What's your favorite thing about me?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Yep:)

Quoting MamaJess9: I'm confused. Surrogacy? The two men wanted the baby, one woman donated eggs, the other carried?
MamaJess9
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Cool. Which one are you? I always wanted to be a surrogate until I had complications with my second pregnancy and they said I had a 50/50 shot any future pregnancies would be the same or worse.

Quoting Anonymous: Yep:)

Quoting MamaJess9: I'm confused. Surrogacy? The two men wanted the baby, one woman donated eggs, the other carried?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I was the surrogate. But I got to meet the egg donor, which was pretty neat! We all went out to dinner a few days before the embryo transfer.

Quoting MamaJess9: Cool. Which one are you? I always wanted to be a surrogate until I had complications with my second pregnancy and they said I had a 50/50 shot any future pregnancies would be the same or worse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:37 PM

bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Is it expensive to do all that? Any clue? I have had two bad pregnancies and we have talked about that

Quoting Anonymous: I was the surrogate. But I got to meet the egg donor, which was pretty neat! We all went out to dinner a few days before the embryo transfer.

Quoting MamaJess9: Cool. Which one are you? I always wanted to be a surrogate until I had complications with my second pregnancy and they said I had a 50/50 shot any future pregnancies would be the same or worse.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:45 PM

What was your fee? How much are you getting paid to carry their baby?

T-Rentsmommy06
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:47 PM
Very cool. Me too! When did you deliver?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)