Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I really a '3'? Rate Me

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:06 PM
  • 61 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm in a lot of pain, and on prescription pain meds, but it barely touches the pain, so I want to laugh, go ahead, rate me. Try not to be too mean, I'm fragile right now (lol, that word cracks me up because of The Christmas Story, anyone else?)
If y'all don't know, I got 3 wisdom teeth extracted and I feel like a chipmunk with golf balls in my cheeks :/

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WillsMOM72
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:07 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll give you a 3. If you're fragile don't ask people to rate you because a lot of us aren't going to sugar coat it.
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:09 PM

ouch, a 3? And, I was JKing about being fragile, jeesh, this is Mom Confessions, right? 

Quoting Anonymous: I'll give you a 3. If you're fragile don't ask people to rate you because a lot of us aren't going to sugar coat it.

ajdahd13
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:09 PM
2 moms liked this
You look so young. I thought you were gonna say that was your 12 year old dd. Lol!!

I don't rate people, but you are very good looking.
Missdameanor
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I was going to say 5 but I am taking away 3 for the wisdom teeth that are missing. Lol..seriously why would you want people to rate you...especially here??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Yup. Looks like I'm not the only one that gave you a 3.

Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

ouch, a 3? And, I was JKing about being fragile, jeesh, this is Mom Confessions, right? 

Quoting Anonymous: I'll give you a 3. If you're fragile don't ask people to rate you because a lot of us aren't going to sugar coat it.

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Thank you, seriously, you just made my jaw stop hurting. I'm turning 27 this September.

Quoting ajdahd13: You look so young. I thought you were gonna say that was your 12 year old dd. Lol!! I don't rate people, but you are very good looking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Why the fuck do you do a rate me post when you are sick?
Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Jun. 2, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Just wish you weren't Anon, you are hiding something? Maybe a big mole on your eyeball? lol

Quoting Anonymous: Yup. Looks like I'm not the only one that gave you a 3.
Quoting Coconutty4Hubby:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)