Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was the crazy lady at Walmart

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
Yep yesterday I was the crazy person at Walmart. First i'm pregnant and can be very hormonal. We were helping my mom move all weekend which was very difficult and already stressful on us with the heat and trying to make sure we had everything. Well mom didn't have a lot of food because her old fridge was broken and couldn't keep anything cool. So we stopped at Walmart for some lunch meat and fresh bread so we could all have a sandwich. Well after we get some food and drinks dh decided to walk around a bit because we had a little time to kill before mom was ready for us to load up our truck again.

Well he loves movies and went to go look but every time we go look at movies our 3yo always finds something he wants that is usually the most expensive thing he can find and then always gets very upset when dh tells him no. So again ds found something which we made him put back and I distracted him by telling him I wanted to show him something. So I told dh we were going to look at clothes because ds needed a new pair of shorts but for dh to hurry up because my back was hurting really bad so we needed to go soon. So ds and I walk off go to the baby section found him a really cute shirt and pair of shorts quickly.

Well dh never came and found us so we walked back to movies but nope no dh. And I stupidly left my phone in my purse which was with dh. So we spent the next 30 mins walking around Walmart looking for my husband. I was in a lot of pain and I was trying hard to hold back tears. Well finally we found him I let go of ds and he runs up to dh then I started sobbing and I hit dh and walked away. Of course he followed and we went off to the side and he talked and I cried. Finally I calmed down enough to walk top the front and dh paid I tried to ask for the keys so I could go sit in the truck but he said no so I took ds to go sit on a bench but as we were walking I turned around and ds was gone so I screamed for him and he came out from behind a counter so I grabbed him and told him not to do that again. Which he starts screaming which makes me cry again so we were just sitting on this bench in front of everyone me crying and ds sitting there looking at me like I'm crazy. Finally we leave and I just felt like a crazy idiot for breaking down in the middle of Walmart. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladyvamp5489
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Sounds like you were very tired and needed to relax, dont worry hun, it gets better.  I hope you get some rest. We have all had our breakdown moments. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Why is your husband such a dick? How far along are you?
eclaudin
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Why would he dissapear a second time? This could have ended up like that movie Where the Heart Is...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I was very tired and in pain so that just made everything worse but dh made it up to me he stopped and got a big bag of checkers fries that we all shared lol I felt better after eating since we really hadn't had anything all day

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Sounds like you were very tired and needed to relax, dont worry hun, it gets better.  I hope you get some rest. We have all had our breakdown moments. 

KenneMaw
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:22 PM

So sorry mama :-(    Men just don't understand how much pregnancy can hurt.    why wouldn't he give you the keys to the truck?

ladyvamp5489
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Glad your feeling better, it IS important to eat every few hours when pg. 

Quoting Anonymous: Yes I was very tired and in pain so that just made everything worse but dh made it up to me he stopped and got a big bag of checkers fries that we all shared lol I felt better after eating since we really hadn't had anything all day
Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:23 PM
So you hit him? Way to show your son how adults are supposed to act.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:23 PM
I'm 18 weeks. And dh didn't mean to loss p lose us he told me later that right after we walked us he went to the boys clothes looking for us he didn't realize we were in the baby section since ds isn't big enough for boys clothes.

Quoting Anonymous: Why is your husband such a dick? How far along are you?
nellyoleson
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:24 PM
Awww. I lost my shit at target the day after my dog died. It happens! Hope today is better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:25 PM
My husband only left once the second time it was my son that walked off to look at something

Quoting eclaudin: Why would he dissapear a second time? This could have ended up like that movie Where the Heart Is...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)