Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got drunk while I was pregnant!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
I feel so guilty. I went out for a girls night with my cousins this past weekend and drank A LOT! I had a total of about 5 drinks and 5 shots. I just found out that I am pregnant. My period was a day late the night I went out but me and dh honestly were pretty careful about not getting pregnant and weren't TTC so the last thing I was thinking was pregnancy! It wasn't until this morning when my period is now four days late that I even considered testing.

Has anyone done this before? Did anything bad happen with your baby or was your pregnancy complicated?! I feel horrible, like I should have been more careful because I was aware I was one day late.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I was wasted one New Years Eve and I had no idea I was pregnant.  Don't worry, you'll be fine.  You can ask your doctor but I'm sure stuff like this happens all of the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I managed to do that with all four of my kids.  I didn't know I was pregnant yet and got really drunk.  They are all fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

i found out i was preg within a week of being drunk  with two of my kids, and they were both fine.

JackieGirl007
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Pshhhh it's fine. Just don't do it again, lol. Congrats!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM
Thanks ladies. Everything I'm reading says this is the most crucial time and I am freaking out!
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep.

Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I did it woith my first. I had way more then you. I found out i was 8 weeks pregnant a month after that. He is a perfect healthy well adjusted 3 year old. No problems what so ever. GL and congrats,
barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I got PLOWED when I was a month pregnant with my son. I didn't know I was pregnant till 35 weeks. He was healthy and fine!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:48 PM
It happened to me. I ended up miscarrying but that probably wasn't the only reason.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)