Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doing it all over again..

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:52 PM
  • 21 Replies

If you could go back in time knowing what you know now, would you change anything?

Husband, career choice, where you live, how many children you have?

I would have done things slightly different. I would have waited to get married,and went to college right after high school.

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybabyapples
by Nickels on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:54 PM
I would have put the pipe down. And got therapy instead after my mom died, but then again I wouldn't have my little girls, and they're worth 100 years in hell for.
zeenah
by Zarah on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:55 PM
I wouldn't change anything about my past. Some of it was horrible but it shaped me into the person I am.

Big sister to be! Nov. 2014

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I might have looked at a different career. I'm pretty happy, but would like more money.

Coconutty4Hubby
by Cafe Goddess on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I'm a college drop out. I would have kept going if I could go back, and that wouldn't have changed how I met DH or had a baby. I'm going to go back this fall, after being a drop out for almost 10 years! 

sarbear8508
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm pretty sure everyone would probably change some aspect of their life, big or small. But it's all those little choices that led to bigger ones that made me who I am today. I love my husband deeply, and my children are my world. I'll live with any small mistakes and learn from them <3
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I would have finished my degree.  I wouldn't have married my husband.  I would have traveled.

happinessforyou
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I would have finished school, took the time to have a career THEN had my 2 kids... same DH!!

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:57 PM
I would have been less of a wild child, yes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:57 PM
I would never have gone to college, I only went because my family pressured me and I'm still paying for it and still don't know what to do with my life. And I never would have gotten legally married.
monshine2
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I would change lots of things and not change lots of things

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)