Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to take my son to this daycare

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM
  • 3 Replies
It's a large daycare center and its located across the street from the center my brother goes to three days a week. I want to take him to the daycare the same day once a week mostly for socialization. It's looks like a really nice place! However, I cannot get a call back from them!! I call, the director is never there, they say she'll call me back, and she never does. its been a couple weeks now :/ it's depressing! Is it because I'm only looking at one day that I'm like wasting their time!? :(
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:05 PM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't give my business to a program that has poor customer service off the bat

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Ours is like that but I don't call day cares I go in to speak to them, I prefer to see first hand how the kids are treated and where my babies will be and take a tour then talk about prices and scheduling. At my daycare its a min 2 days a week they have to attend starting at 18months. They don't do one day a week things.

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:08 PM
I lost out on a job opportunity because a daycare (the only one in town with an opening for her age) took so long to tell me they definitely had a spot for her. Very very sad and frustrated because I was really excited about the job.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)