Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bothel Washington?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

We live in Vegas now and DH may be getting transferred. I see a lot of people here from western Washington so I thought I'd ask. Do you live there? Do you live it?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:04 PM
I love washington. My so used to live in bothell. Im not a fan of bothell myself but he didn't mind it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:04 PM

What didn't you like about it?

Quoting rfhsure: I love washington. My so used to live in bothell. Im not a fan of bothell myself but he didn't mind it.

Allebas
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Yep! I live in Seattle! I absolutely LOVE Washington! If you don't like rain/overcast weather, you will hate it here!
rfhsure
by beast mode on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Its busy, and its hard to explain but it's more like pit stop for commuters. The focus is on businesses like restaurants and stores but there aren't a lot of parks or kid friendly areas. Its crowded to me, the neighborhoods all look the same. I prefer more rural areas though. So likes busy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rfhsure: I love washington. My so used to live in bothell. Im not a fan of bothell myself but he didn't mind it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM

It's only like that a few months out of the year. I think most people hate the winter where they live. I'm more concerned with the town itself.

Quoting Allebas: Yep! I live in Seattle! I absolutely LOVE Washington! If you don't like rain/overcast weather, you will hate it here!

Elyssa414
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:08 PM
I live in Seattle. Bothel is a little but far north for my taste, but it's just a typical suburb. :)

I love Seattle!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Oh okay, I get it. There were houses on the river that I was looking at but I noticed they were smushed up against each other.

Quoting rfhsure: Its busy, and its hard to explain but it's more like pit stop for commuters. The focus is on businesses like restaurants and stores but there aren't a lot of parks or kid friendly areas. Its crowded to me, the neighborhoods all look the same. I prefer more rural areas though. So likes busy.
Quoting Anonymous:

Keara20
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:10 PM
I lived close, we lived in Everett. We live on the peninsula now. Don't come to the peninsula. Stay on the good side of the sound!

I loved Everett.
PeppermintyTea
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:10 PM
I haven't been to that area specifically we live in a small town near the clinton ferry up on Whidbey. I love it here. We've lived all over the US, and this is where I plan to stay. It's beautiful. The only downside is that COL is pretty high.
Keara20
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:11 PM
We are having such a lovely summer so far this year!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)