Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moms with colorful hair UPDATE-blue

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:46 PM
  • 137 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Show me your prettiness! (And out of curiosity what's your age? I'm 26.) I used to have blue streaks over winter... and now red for summer!!!

And people say moms shouldn't have colored hair hahahaha.

UPDATE: the blue was through december and january. Some of you ssked to see it so here u go.
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:47 PM
I don't think "moms shouldn't have colored hair." I think no one should. That's just me.
AmyBarr10
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:47 PM
I don't have colored hair, but I want to dye it dark purple but I'm worried my skin is a tad to dark to pull of color..lol
sillymumof2
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:49 PM
Do a temp one first!!!

Quoting AmyBarr10: I don't have colored hair, but I want to dye it dark purple but I'm worried my skin is a tad to dark to pull of color..lol
balagan_imma
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think I have any photos. The back of my hair, underneath, is the end of the hot pink I did to wear DS1 and DD's robotics team. Their colors are hot pink and black. I'll probably do turquoise sometime in the next week or so. I'm in my 40's

o.O....
by Cara on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:50 PM
That color washes you out. No offense. I'd love to see the blue though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it's ok for kids. Kids like to express themselves in flashy ways while they're figuring themselves out. Adults should know who they are and know how to express themselves without needing to look outrageous. (Not that your hair looks outrageous, OP. I'm sure it would if it was still blue, though).

Quoting Anonymous: I don't think "moms shouldn't have colored hair." I think no one should. That's just me.
AmyBarr10
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:51 PM
I'm also worried about having to bleach my hair since it's so dark

Quoting sillymumof2: Do a temp one first!!!

Quoting AmyBarr10: I don't have colored hair, but I want to dye it dark purple but I'm worried my skin is a tad to dark to pull of color..lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:51 PM

mY HAIR IS NOT crazy colorful but its dark on top and blonde underneath!  its not natural looking lol! you are so pretty btw! i know it looks super messy, but i had it up in a bun and threw it down for a pic lol

Amanda-xo-
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My hair is a shade of purple.
I'm 23. My son is 3 and loves it. Lol
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:52 PM
2 moms liked this
My hair is actually my natural dark blonde right now. I haven't seen my natural color since I was a teenager, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)