Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you crazy!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
http://www.faithit.com/hidden-camera-abortion-clinic-late-term-protect-life/#.U4j57RV_oDX.facebook

This video is a pregnant lady with a hidden camera to get a late pregnancy abortion. Definitely worth watching.

My friend on Facebook posted this and said "I'm pro life and I don't understand how pro choice thinks that abortion isn't murder. There's other ways to handle it" So I simply replied "I'm pro choice and I think this is murder. I think girls should have the choice but not that late in pregnancy." Then she said " everyone has there opinion. And I think that if your dumb enough to get pregnant you should have to deal with your consequences." I also said "so if you got raped and found out you where pregnant you would keep it?" Then she completely stopped talking about it.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:06 PM
I am literally sick after watching this. I cannot believe this is legal! Disgusting. If i were to take a hammer to my newborn baby seconds after the baby was born, my ass would be locked up rightfully for murder. How do they get away with this?? They are living babies by that age.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:19 PM

I am pro choice and i also believe this is wrong. Abortions should only be allowed in early pregnancy. And there need to be some kind of regulations. A woman shouldn't be able to get multiple abortions. After like the second one she should have to have her tubes tied. Or something like that. It is one thing if a woman is raped or if it happens once and she knows that she is not going to be able to take care of it. But it shouldn't be ok to keep having them. Women need to be held accountable at some point.

wamom223
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:25 PM

I am very very pro life but I understand we need to reach a compromise and that should be that abortions should only be available in the first trimester and you should have to pay for it yourself with out any help from your state government.  I believe this should also be the case with rape and incest also.  The only way to provide a loophole to the law would be to ask them to prove they had been raped which I'm not comfortable with plus I know for a fact that not every women that is raped wants an abortion early or late into her pregnancy.  

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 2, 2014 at 4:27 PM
I'm Pro Choice. Only in the first trimester unless there are serious complications.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)