Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are you anti gun control?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies

The statics are clear. Countries with more gun control laws have less gun related deaths.

Stop%20Handguns%20Before%20They%20Stop%20You.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wamom223
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:32 PM
8 moms liked this

You know if you don't like our constitutional rights you should just move someone where else.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:34 PM
5 moms liked this
Gun control laws in the United States will not prevent criminals from being in possession of and using guns in crime.

Not to even going to go there about my right to bear arms. If the government did more to prevent gun violence and less time spending tax payer money outside of the country maybe we'd make some headway.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:34 PM
4 moms liked this
Most gun crimes are gang related and gang members own their weapons illegally. Soo...
leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:36 PM
8 moms liked this
34,080 people were killed in car accidents in 2012 in the US

Do you like to walk?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Quoting wamom223:

You know if you don't like our constitutional rights you should just move someone where else.  

So the ten thousand lives that right cost Americans isn't important?

The Constitution was written in a different world. American gun aren't being used to protect us from an oppressive government. They are being used by criminals.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:36 PM
3 moms liked this
Because the criminals will always have the guns. Gun control laws are just going to make it more difficult for good people to defend themselves.
wamom223
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:37 PM
5 moms liked this

Men are responsible the majority of the time too so maybe we should just ban them too!!!  smh  Funny how they love to talk about U.K.'s numbers like that and ignore it also a place where you can just start stabbing people on the street and no one stops you.

Quoting leksismommy: 34,080 people were killed in car accidents in 2012. Do you like to walk?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous: Gun control laws in the United States will not prevent criminals from being in possession of and using guns in crime. Not to even going to go there about my right to bear arms. If the government did more to prevent gun violence and less time spending tax payer money outside of the country maybe we'd make some headway.

They obviously prevent criminals from owning guns in other countries.

Do you think the gang members and drug dealers in those other countries are just nicer?

CaliUnicorn
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:38 PM
3 moms liked this

Because criminals follow laws, right? RIGHT? *headdesk*

the_dude
by abides on Jun. 2, 2014 at 5:38 PM
5 moms liked this

because it's my right to carry. i need to, in order to keep myself and my family safe. 

i took the classes. i have a permit, i have never killed or hurt anyone. i am sorry there are people out there who are not responsible but you have no right to take away my rights because of them, period. end of story. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)