Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are There Any Shows That You Used To Watch On TV,

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:17 PM
  • 26 Replies

That you would love to see come back as a reunion show or a movie? If so what shows, would you like to see come back. If the reunion show or movie had different actors or actresses than the original show, would you still want to see it? I used to love watching Charlies Angels, but the movie had all different actresses, so I didn't want to see it. If it had been the original people, I would have loved seeing that movie.What shows would you love to see as a reunion or movie?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alyssasmommy412
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

None because they are never as good. The Brady Bunch movies were awful and Beverly Hills 90210 and Melrose Place did remakes for Tv with new characters and these shows were awful as well.

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:20 PM

I would love to see Friends, Eight is Enough, Full House. I have a lot more, but I have to remember them. There are a lot I would love to see, but the original people passed, so I wouldn't want them to come back.

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:29 PM

BUMP!!

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:29 PM

BUMP!!

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:30 PM
2 moms liked this

The only reunion I'd be interested in is ER. I still miss that show.

ninjakids
by Christina on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Er, friends
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Friends.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I would love to see a friends reunion, maybe not with Courtney cox tho, she messed her face up bad. Full house too. I use to watch Boy Meets World and would love a reunion show about everybody. Their actually premiering Girl Meets World on Disney Channel June 26/27th. It's Cory and Topanga 10yr old daughter. I will watch it but I'm not as interested in the adventures of the daughter so much as knowing what happened to eric, shawn, corey parents and ESPECIALLY Mr. FEENY!!
cutestmom24
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:35 PM
I would love to see a full house reunion,friends,save by the bell,Roswell,buffy and Dawsons creek.
autiemama516
by autismmommy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Full House, Friends, Brady bunch but Ann B davis just died.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)