Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good cleaning tip for pack n play?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
Fo any of you ladies have good tips for cleaning a pack n play? Especially the netting? Right now im scrubbing the cloth parts down with a dish soap, vinager, and hot water solution. Open to ideas! The netting seems tricky?
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lovemychicanone
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I remember seeing something on pintrest I believe where you can put it in the bathtub with some kind of mixture of things and leave it soak for a few hours and then open it up outside to dry. Maybe try googling it...sorry not very much help but I just remember seeing it somewhere before.
ranchmommy
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Search clean pack and play on Pinterest. But this works really well with minimal effort :) good luck!
maranda1389
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:41 PM
Thank you!

Quoting ranchmommy:

Mobile Photo

Search clean pack and play on Pinterest. But this works really well with minimal effort :) good luck!
ranchmommy
by Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Your welcome mine was embarrassingly gross dirty but we use it outside a lot! I used this method on my strollers as well. Unfortunately not as often as I probably should!

Quoting maranda1389: Thank you!

Quoting ranchmommy:

Mobile Photo

lovemychicanone
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:48 PM
See I knew I'd seen this before! Lol

Quoting ranchmommy:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)