Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sooo... getting tattooed right now - all done

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies

Mobile Photo

Tattoos hurt. Not my first . For some reason I keep doing this lol....

I would have updated sooner but my phone died lol
Its mad now and kinda swollen
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:52 PM
The only one that I ever found to be painful in any way was the one on my ankle. Felt like the woman was dragging a razor blade through the skin! I have one of the back of my neck and one on each wrist.
PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:53 PM

I would like 1 or 2 but I don't think I'd be able to finish them...I'm a giant wuss.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:54 PM
My chest tattoo hurt. This one's on my calf, calve, whatever lol. It's an annoying pain lol.

Quoting Anonymous: The only one that I ever found to be painful in any way was the one on my ankle. Felt like the woman was dragging a razor blade through the skin! I have one of the back of my neck and one on each wrist.
deboramomof2
by 💋sweetcandy💋 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:54 PM
I only have one which is on my neck it only hurt when the guy was shading the heart ..,.i want another tat ...the boys name on the back of my shoulder
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:54 PM
Me too, this is my third lol. I'm trying to buck up but omg lol.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I would like 1 or 2 but I don't think I'd be able to finish them...I'm a giant wuss.

69liliem10
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:54 PM

My lower back was the worst. The rest were a piece of cake. I got my last one in March. I'm getting another in October.

Bleusockmonkey
by Bad.monkey on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:55 PM
My only tattoo was on my calf, the coloring is what hurt for me. The lining, not at all.

Quoting Anonymous: My chest tattoo hurt. This one's on my calf, calve, whatever lol. It's an annoying pain lol.

Quoting Anonymous: The only one that I ever found to be painful in any way was the one on my ankle. Felt like the woman was dragging a razor blade through the skin! I have one of the back of my neck and one on each wrist.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:55 PM
I'm getting my son's name in a turtle lol
I was clenching my jaw though and just paid for that.

Quoting deboramomof2: I only have one which is on my neck it only hurt when the guy was shading the heart ..,.i want another tat ...the boys name on the back of my shoulder
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:56 PM
It really is lol. When I was getting the one on my neck there was a guy there and he was sitting there talking to me and he's like "man, it just feels like an angry sunburn!" I had to try my damnedest not to burst out laughing.

Quoting Anonymous: My chest tattoo hurt. This one's on my calf, calve, whatever lol. It's an annoying pain lol.

BAMFSFW
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:56 PM
I have 50 hours in as of yesterday, I say this every single time!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)