Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Creepy Crawlers. ....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I believe my DH brought roaches home in his clothes. He works under homes and outside. Over the past week I've been killing these tiny black and brown bugs on my counter tops. So today I move everything to clean and as I lift up my can opener and knife holders I see lots of droppings, 2 roaches, and 3 babies. Oh I'm so disgusted at this point. Well one of them was a tan color with wings. I assume that one is a female. So I follow the bigger ones and they go behind the fridge. So guess what? I move the fridge and guess what I find. Yep, move of those nasty critters. I will be calling an exterminator asap tomorrow. Is there anything we can get in the mean time to go ahead and put out that does work?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:55 PM

I'm so digusted for you.

mom2hadley
by Jagged Edge on Jun. 2, 2014 at 6:57 PM
That sounds like how my Mil house is. Op I am really sorry for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 7:14 PM
What did you use or was an exterminator called out? I have never had this problem before.
Quoting mom2hadley: That sounds like how my Mil house is. Op I am really sorry for you.
mom2hadley
by Jagged Edge on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:47 PM
She used borax until she called someone to her house.

Quoting Anonymous: What did you use or was an exterminator called out? I have never had this problem before.
Quoting mom2hadley: That sounds like how my Mil house is. Op I am really sorry for you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)