Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just got called the "worsest mom ever"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
So yesterday my nephew's came over for a BBQ at my place. The younger of the two brought ds7 those sponges you put in water and grow into an animal. Well this morning I was cleaning the fridge (I do this the day before I go grocery shopping) and I saw a cup with the little creatures in them. Well they were left there over night and started to dissolve so I tossed them out.
Ds7 went to check on them before bedtime and I asked him what was he looking for and I told him I tossed them out and gave him the reason why. He burst into tears and ran off. I feel so bad.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catcameback
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Pourquoi étaient-ils dans le fridge?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I don't know why he put it in the fridge, I didn't know they were his I thought they were my nephews :(

Quoting catcameback:

themaurer7
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:20 PM
I'm betting he thought they would be "preserved" in the fridge. My kids stick everything in there.

Quoting catcameback:

catcameback
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:21 PM

I would not worry too much with it.  My son gets upset I throw them out too, but you cannot keep them forever. And it was an honest mistake.

Quoting Anonymous: I don't know why he put it in the fridge, I didn't know they were his I thought they were my nephews :(
Quoting catcameback:

catcameback
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:21 PM

lol good point.

Quoting themaurer7: I'm betting he thought they would be "preserved" in the fridge. My kids stick everything in there.
Quoting catcameback:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:22 PM
How did you know what that said?

Quoting Anonymous: I don't know why he put it in the fridge, I didn't know they were his I thought they were my nephews :(

Quoting catcameback:

PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Go get one of those little wash cloths that come in a square package and once you put them in the water they magically unfold and then tell him to man up and wipe his tears with it.

JK!!! I'd feel bad too. Get him another one maybe?

themaurer7
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:23 PM
I freak when it's something that's alive like worms, caterpillars..boys are fun.

Quoting catcameback:

lol good point.

Quoting themaurer7: I'm betting he thought they would be "preserved" in the fridge. My kids stick everything in there.

Quoting catcameback:

catcameback
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:25 PM

My grossest boy moment with ds was when I didn't know he had put a snake in his pocket and I washed his pants in the machine.

There were bits of dead snake body in all the clothes.  *gag*

Quoting themaurer7: I freak when it's something that's alive like worms, caterpillars..boys are fun.
Quoting catcameback:

lol good point.

Quoting catcameback:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Lol

Quoting catcameback:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)