Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going to scream!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
My ds 2 has gotten up 16 times in the last 45 minutes and my 4 month dd has been screaming/ fussing since 4 pm and has been put to bed 4 times. Since 8 pm. I'm drenched in sweat because when I get agitated I sweat. It's gross, I want to shower but I can't because dd 4 months crib is about 2 ft away from the shower and when I finally do get her to sleep the noise will wake her up.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry mama. We've all had those nights.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Uh is the crib in the bathroom? Why would that noise what her? 

3kidz123
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:49 PM

could be worse

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:49 PM
It's right next to the bathroom. We have a small house. She shares a room with her 4 year old sister and it has an attached bath. The crib is on the same wall as the shower.

Quoting Anonymous:

Uh is the crib in the bathroom? Why would that noise what her? 

mom2hadley
by Jagged Edge on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Hopefully things get better for you soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:51 PM
I know. I've been busing her or been hit, clawed, bit by her since 4 pm. I don't want to be touched any more! She's teething or is possessed, not sure which.

Quoting 3kidz123:

could be worse

3kidz123
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:54 PM

My 8 month old has been possessed for 8 months when it comes to bed time. lol

I love him but he is the worst at bed time...he fights sleep for 3-4 hours and I'm lucky if I get him down by 11pm. Baby's are SO fun! lol

Quoting Anonymous: I know. I've been busing her or been hit, clawed, bit by her since 4 pm. I don't want to be touched any more! She's teething or is possessed, not sure which.
Quoting 3kidz123:

could be worse

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:55 PM
2 moms liked this
?

Well, I feel totally normal and sane now.

Quoting PsychicSagda:

Hi, I am Psychic Sagda and I am doing a Tarot reading for you to advise you.I see  that you are doing a wonderful job with your kids. They are responding to the Christian music that you turn on for them to sleep. It is working. So power to religion. It may sound crazy that mom would actually put her kids to sleep with Christian music when your not that religous, and may actually hate religion. But for your kids you were desperate. and it worked.  So keep doing this.

www.psychicsagda.com

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:55 PM
I'm officially nauseous.

Quoting PsychicSagda:

Hi, I am Psychic Sagda and I am doing a Tarot reading for you to advise you.I see  that you are doing a wonderful job with your kids. They are responding to the Christian music that you turn on for them to sleep. It is working. So power to religion. It may sound crazy that mom would actually put her kids to sleep with Christian music when your not that religous, and may actually hate religion. But for your kids you were desperate. and it worked.  So keep doing this.

www.psychicsagda.com

themaurer7
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Lol...love the useful ones.

Quoting Anonymous: ?

Well, I feel totally normal and sane now.

Quoting PsychicSagda:

www.psychicsagda.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)