Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like a royal b****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I hate my dd's bf I honestly do and his whole family acts like everyone owes them something....well I thought all of them did. When dd told me her bfs brother and sil were coming to the baby shower I immediately thought the the brother was going to be just like her bf....because little brothers look up to the older one in most cases. When they got here yesterday I was pleasantly surprised, they came early to help us set up and they left late because they helped up break down and the sil helped dd put all the baby things away.....

I do feel like a bitch because dd's bfs brother and sil are nice people...I don't feel bad for thinking that of the rest of the family though.....
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I always give people the benefit of doubt . I don't base how sibling or other family members will be based on another .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:04 PM

Quoting lucky2Beeme: I always give people the benefit of doubt . I don't base how sibling or other family members will be based on another .

well i just kinda figured since most little brothers follow big brothers the older brother would be worse or just as bad as dd's bf....rest of the family was the same just not the brother

corticosteroid
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Here, you need a drink:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Quoting corticosteroid:

Here, you need a drink:

lol

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:08 PM

Eh, it happens. Don't beat yourself up. 

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Well, now you know. You aren't being a bitch unless you were rude and nasty to them, not giving them a chance.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:11 PM
So as long as they benefit you in some way, you're okay with those members of his family. You seem like a hypocrite for disliking them for thinking people owe them something, only to turn around and warm up to the ones who've done something for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Quoting Anonymous: So as long as they benefit you in some way, you're okay with those members of his family. You seem like a hypocrite for disliking them for thinking people owe them something, only to turn around and warm up to the ones who've done something for you.

well other then them not acting like people owed them something tehy were quite nice to be around,the rest of the family complained about everything....literally,everything

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)