Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5 days until im homeless with 3 kids ETA ETA2for the judgemental ones

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 621 Replies
Yeah. You read right. I'm going to find somewhere for them to go while I figure every thing out. I'm behind on rent, electricity, gas and water. I'll be living in my car but they will not be. Prayers please.
My health issues have made it to where I can't work.

I have applied for SSI but do not have the paperwork I need to go through with the claim.
I have cancer, 3 types, I've known about the cervical cancer since Oct 2012 and were receiving evaluations on the progression for the whole pregnancy with my third daughter.
I found out about the other 2 cancers last week.
I am not here for sympathy. I'm merely looking to vent.
Please, please stop judging me until you know the facts about me. Thank you ladies.

Eta: I have managed to earn $300 for my rent so far by myself. So far I haven't got a eviction. I haven't even heard from my landlord. Thank you for the good vibes. I've got high hopes I'll overcome this.

Landlord showed up. I gave him the $300 I had. In return I received a receipt &15 minutes later he showed up with an eviction notice. 10 days though. And he said if I come up with the other $150 before the 15th I'll be good! Now to earn that plus bill money and I'm set. I'm still trying sale stuff. Wish me luck!

Eta again: I've managed to come up with almost all of my rent. Nothing for utilities soon but I'm working on that. Thanks for all the positive vibes.

ETA: still no money towards utilities. I'm beginning to become very stressed.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms.renae
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Will be praying for you guys
pce68
by Patti on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Have you checked with a charity like Salvation Army? They can possibly pay for you to stay a few days in an extended stay hotel.

flibbertygibbet
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Prayers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you.

Quoting ms.renae: Will be praying for you guys
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Apy for disability And emergency services.

See if the local churches and Red Cross can help you.

Who will the kidos stay with
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:38 PM
18 moms liked this
But yet we find time to post on the world wide web.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:38 PM
A few days and I'll still be in my car. I'm thinking about asking a friend to keep them til I figure every thing out.

Quoting pce68:

Have you checked with a charity like Salvation Army? They can possibly pay for you to stay a few days in an extended stay hotel.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Not to be rude but its not because you have PTSD or bipolar is it because that seems to be the go to for health and can't work around here. 

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck. Who will your children stay with? Try some churches in your area. They may be able to help you.
sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 9:38 PM
where do you live?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)