Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He made the first move, now I don't know what to do.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
My relationship of 9 years with my SO is on the rocks. There's A LOT going on and this weekend we more or less decided maybe this time it won't work out. For a while now I've been feeling unappreciated and taken advantage of. I've tried explaining it , we've argued about it, nothing changed.

Yesterday I told him I'm done chasing him and putting my all in to get nothing in return and if he really wanted to make things work he needs to figure it out on his own. It took everything in me not to go to him, hug and kiss him and tell him how much I love him. I can't, because I know if I do he'll think I'll stick around with the way things are. I wanted him to make the first move. After a weekend of nothing but argument, his first initiation was sex, but no. I dont withold sex, but that wont be the only reason he kisses me.

Today I came home thinking all the way I'm going to more or less ignore him until he proves to me he's trying. I came home to a completely spotless house. Words can't describe how appreciative I am for this. So I gave him a kiss, which I wouldnt have done otherwise,and now I'm writing this. I need to be cautious, as much as I want to pretend things are okay, I know things won't change in the long run if I do.

So it's obvious now he took that first step, how do I react? In all honesty, I was wasn't expecting this. Hoping, but not expecting.But he did, I'm happy, still cautious, but want to let him know I noticed without jumping for joy making him think that this alone makes everything better. What should be my next move?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
JustMeKat
by Kat on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Slap a big sexy kiss on him an go from there.

photo PBixxgA_zps10ffc7ad.png

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)