Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you advocate wild animals, like lions and tigers being kept for pets and used for renting?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:04 PM
  • 2 Replies

I was on Facebook and my friend who is a big Real Houswife fan asked if I had seen the new show about Kandi Burris getting married.

I replied no, after I saw she wanted a lion in a cage there, and saw the preview with him in the tiny cage, I really lost interest in her and respect for the whole thing.

I think at the very least wild animals should be kept in a very good zoo, but better yet the habitat where they were born in ie the wild...

She said, I don't get what bugs you about that, she just rented him, but to me it seems kind of crummy to be able to use wild animals for your profit, and keep them goodness knows where in the mean time.

What do you think?

by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Freela
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I think it's poor quality of life for the animal and potentially hazardous for the people in the event that the animal somehow gets loose (you think it won't happen, but there was a panther loose from someone's 'private zoo' near our cottage a few years ago!)

PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

People like that disgust me and should be flogged.  Or better yet, put inside the cage with the lion -- a hungry lion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)