Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone use Verizon Internet

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I had Comcast and I HATE them. Has anyone used Verizon home Internet?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommaof697
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:26 PM

I live past the boonies so when I had verizon internet it would always kick me off of it for not reason. come to find out after years of trading equipment) they finaly decided to look up the towers in my area and I was using someone elses (centurylink) towers. I got out of my contract for free.

DEB, wife to wonderful husband and mom to 6 blessings

Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Yes. We have had it for 3 years now and I love it. Never goes out and the speed is great. There are cheaper providers out there, but the quality is well worth the cost.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:33 PM

yes and they are terrible! i use to sell Directv and verizon contracts and we would actually tell the customers not to get the verizon internet!

my personal exprience. My internet went in and out all the time I went a whole month wit no internet, i called them constently asking for them to fix it, and they never did...finally i asked them to refund me for the month i was out and they refused! it was the worst customer service in the world i changed to cable internet, i had no problems (actually it was cablevison I have comcast now and I still really satified)  we told them we changed to just shut us off and they never did and kept billing us...we gave up on them! what a mess!

momof2monsters
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 10:38 PM
We have AT&T uverse and love it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2014 at 11:08 PM
How much do you pay

Quoting momof2monsters: We have AT&T uverse and love it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)